Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bloody Nora! talk about brassed off! :(

At 4pm yesterday afternoon the whole office decided to go on the lash after work. My Missus was out on a girly night out with the Partners of our office (we employ all blokes bar two girls), so I was stuck babysitting !!!!

Too late to organise a babysitter...so I'm stuck at bloody home!

Anyway, the Missis comes staggering through the door at 1.30am this morning and guess where she's been ?

......FECKIN IN A LAPDANCING BAR WITH MY EMPLOYEES AND BUSINESS PARTNER!!!!

The girlies finished their meal early and joined the lads for the rest of the evening - and ended up in a lappy bar!!!

SO! I'm sat at home babysitting, and the friggin Missis is in a Lapdancing Bar with the lads!!!

Something's not right there.

I was mortified!!!

·
Registered
18,120 Posts
Mosi said:
No, thats not the thing done in lappy bars you debauched sex tourist you! :rolleyes:
Nothing wrong with a vulva-cam.

Hmph, well i'd be mortified too - give her a clip around the lug hole and ask her to take pictures next time. ;)

·
Registered
46,409 Posts
Mosi said:

At 4pm yesterday afternoon the whole office decided to go on the lash after work. My Missus was out on a girly night out with the Partners of our office (we employ all blokes bar two girls), so I was stuck babysitting !!!!

Anyway, the Missis comes staggering through the door at 1.30am this morning and guess where she's been ?

The girlies finished their meal early and joined the lads for the rest of the evening - and ended up in a lappy bar!!!

SO! I'm sat at home babysitting, and the friggin Missis is in a Lapdancing Bar with the lads!!!

I was mortified!!!
did she go out with male blokes in a lapdance ahem :crackup:

·
Banned
14,303 Posts
[UOTE]Originally posted by Mosi

:( Mosi think if i was married to you.(god forbid) :D I would look to the opposite sex as well. :crackup: ;)

I was mortified!!!
[/QUOTE]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts