Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If the mods/admin dont like links on here sorry in advance

But i would like to invite u all to www.jdmtas.com (japanese track and street)

would be great to get alot of members on, we are dealing with Banzai aswell as alot of tuners in the UK and Japan.

Hope to see u there :smthumbup

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
to provide a website for japanese car enthusiasts that isnt attached to one kind of car make

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
LOL true but we have the added bonus of actually goin to japan instead of jus talking about it.

cheers taylor u gonna join up??

·
Super Moderator
Jesus built my car
38,848 Posts
Look at "point 2" :)

http://www.webpagesthatsuck.com/biggest-mistakes-in-web-design-1995-2015.html

Personally I think the site is great, it has everything I want from a web site. Most pages are "under construction", each page that isn't is just a big list of massive graphics that could have been rendered as HTML as well (I'll give you a break if your site was written pre-CSS), and finally yet another off-the-shelf forum about cars no different to the millions already out there.

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
well good to see the MLR at its best again, i wonder why i ****in come on her tbh.

Please ursleves if u join up or not, jus please dont take the **** out of my first proper website, that has taken me a while to do and that i have self learnt too

·
Registered
11,463 Posts
dont mouthy with me bawlbag, ill bust a cap in yow ass :crackup:

ill join up buddy, just dont steal my details and sell them on to make money :mhihi:

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
dont mouthy with me bawlbag, ill bust a cap in yow ass :crackup:

ill join up buddy, just dont steal my details and sell them on to make money :mhihi:
cheers dude, u sure u want to be a member oh a boring non workin site tho?? lol

·
Registered
4,887 Posts
well good to see the MLR at its best again, i wonder why i ****in come on her tbh.

Please ursleves if u join up or not, jus please dont take the **** out of my first proper website, that has taken me a while to do and that i have self learnt too
Look pal...

Don't post what could (loosely) be described as a competitor to the MLR on the MLR in a bid to get members & feedback.... then complain when it's not what you want to hear.

If you had a shop and someone stood in your shop handing out flyers for their shop next door selling the same things would you be happy?

Ben

1 - 17 of 17 Posts