Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Horizon chaser
977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well here it is finally it has taken me months to put a picture up.

i bought it in august 06 but have only just got it in october. this was how i bought it! i am stupid. But it is stripped down and ready for the new front.

·
Registered
44 Posts
evocop4 said:
Well here it is finally it has taken me months to put a picture up.

i bought it in august 06 but have only just got it in october. this was how i bought it! i am stupid. But it is stripped down and ready for the new front.
Ive posted pics like this to!!! :D

·
Registered
2,715 Posts
V5 MAN said:
My wife.................naked :)
wow shes hot :p

i have a great imagination ;)

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
evocop4 said:
this was how i bought it! i am stupid. But it is stripped down and ready for the new front.
He's bought nothing its stripped down completely bare by the looks of the pic :crackup:

·
Horizon chaser
977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
sorry guys, i had a major problem with loading the pictures up onto the site it would not load i have them trust me and the car, i did cancel the thread but obviously it went through. when i am near a terminal with broadband i will post them up for all to see and then you can take the **** out of the state of it.

apparently the pics were too big to load up so resizing as well.
i tried to put them on my car on registry but it was not having it.

Hope this explains the non existence of pics.

·
Registered
10,906 Posts
:D Resize to 750 x 500 (approx) and maybe reduce the resolution a bit (I reduce to 50-ish for jpegs) and you should be fine.

·
Horizon chaser
977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
cheers, kinnel

i will do that asap the computer i used just did not want to attach them hence the craziness of my thread, i dont mind everyone thinking im crazy.

It does exist i know i prob have a rep for making stuff up (sir you were doing 35 in a 30 you do realise the consequences) :p

it will take a day or two as i have to get to a computer that works!

1 - 20 of 53 Posts