Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all just thought I would share this photo, my lights that I spayed in the week ! As you can see I left chrome rings around the low and hi beam

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Head lights

Yes mate they were easy to do. Once off the car just heated up the glue around the light with a hair dryer and pull apart. Then marsk up the area you dont want to spray and sand the rest and spray. then heat glue up and push back till the hole light is sealed :smthumbup

·
Registered
11,773 Posts
great job done, they look awesome!:smthumbup:D i'd be scared of breaking the lense!

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
some more pics of my car

Hi thort id put some more pics of my car up. enjoy.
Soz about the pic's it was geting dark. will take some beter pic's soon when my new wheels turn up.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Leaving the chrome round the edge is a nice touch mate, looks a lot more like a factory finish. :smthumbup

Dave.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Cheers all you guys for the feedback Im realy happy with them. As I said before will put sum better pic's up soon!!! when my new wheels turn up:smthumbup

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
My new lights!!

No completly condensation free!!:D

Why did or does yours ? My m8's did on his 7

·
Registered
21,179 Posts
No completly condensation free!!:D

Why did or does yours ? My m8's did on his 7
No mine dont. But I know if you do not apply lots of NEW silicon to seal the lights they will steam up. ie, if you just re-heat and re-use the existing silicon, that is not sufficient.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Well I have washed my car more thn twice with a pressure washer too! and no condenastion plus I do not garage my car so it gets all weathers.:D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts