Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got this fitted a few days back as neighbours were complaining about the nur spec

·
Registered
481 Posts
I've had exhausts from exhaust uk in sheffield before and they always seem great. I normally aks for ear bleedingly loud hehe. dont care about my neighbours hehe.

looks nice though mate.

·
Registered
12,265 Posts
Sounds great. I'm on the fence about the size. :rolleyes: Don't know whether I like it or not. But I like the sound. :mhihi:

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
nice car but i think the exhaust is too small on that as it doesnt fit the gap. Horses for courses though

·
Registered
12,265 Posts
nice car but i think the exhaust is too small on that as it doesnt fit the gap. Horses for courses though
I'm going to agree with jay. Gorgeous motor but the exhaust seems smaller than 4" mate compared to jays. Unless jays is actually 7". :lol: The size difference seems alot greater than 1".

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hi m8!
I have 3" pipework,with a 3" decat.......
I run a Cobra 3" cat back,with a 5" Jap Straight cut tail!:smthumbup
Sounds awesome!!!!!!!:naughty:
I think that the 5" tail fills the gap just purrfect!!!!:D
yep 3" all the way :D

·
Registered
12,265 Posts
:crackup:

Guy at cobra was a bit shocked when asked for 4inch tail but its not in your face and still sounds awesome :smthumbup
4" in your face isn't nice I'd imagine. Anyone tried that with me then..........:goingmad::crackup:

·
Registered
4,503 Posts
iv got a full 3" decat system from exhaust uk with the cobra back box and 5" slash tail pipe. fills the cut out on bumper nicely and is loud as ****

also how you know its 92db. did they test it or somewhere else ?

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
iv got a full 3" decat system from exhaust uk with the cobra back box and 5" slash tail pipe. fills the cut out on bumper nicely and is loud as ****

also how you know its 92db. did they test it or somewhere else ?
dont know how they know its 92db, I imagine they test it there. I dont think its too loud on idle certainly compared to the nur spec

1 - 20 of 36 Posts