Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
'what more could a man want'?

For your misus to stop leaning on the bonnet while she's supposed to be cleaning it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
5,487 Posts
stop spending on the evo and feed the poor woman !!
I've got a well spec'd Evo and a size six 5ft 10ins wife....I could buy some brakes with fast road pads or buy some sausage, bacon, eggs, black pudding and loaf of bread....Yeah I thought so !!! Alcon's here we come!! :D

I could never get my wife to touch the Evo, We came out of a club one night and went to put her legs on the Dash, and I slammed on the brakes started explaining "Did you know that Mitsubishi wanted £440 quid for that bit, that but and this little bit of Carbon Fibre there!" erghhhhh!! Well since that day she gets in checking her feet on mat first before stooping down to get in the car....and some how she's now got it in her head anything that she touches is gonna cost her a grand regardless of how little the damage looks. so she sits very still and does nothing just to stay on the safe side:wallbang: So I've kinda buggered it up for myself as now I have to wash, clean, Polish and Hoover my car myself :rolleyes:

She looks like she's done a good job mate, hang on to that one as I found out the hard way that Evo cleaners are hard to come by. :smthumbup

Regards

Mark

·
Registered
8,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I think some people are being a little rude about my wifes weight as i only posted up about her cleaning the car,not for opinions on her size.I'm sure if she was 25 stone you wouldn't say she needs to lose weight.I'm sure you all don't go out with perfect size girls with stunning looks yourselves:rolleyes:.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts