Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Super Moderator
19,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So the lead up to Japfest and the cars prepared for the day....

Looking good even if i do say so myself....

Unfortunately it wasn't to last - although dry when i set off once onto the M1 the road became very wet with salty spray from other vehicles covering the Mak for the two hours :(

However once at Japfest things started to look better, despite my disappointment at my car no longer looking quite so good :lol:

Squeakyclean32's car is immaculate....

From left to right Sqeakyclean32's husband Jason, fellow TME owner Kieron Watson, and the lady herself - Sue :smthumbup

Rob a.k.a. Cryptwalk washing his Extreme....

Had a natter for abit then went off to take a few pics.... HippyOrange's lovely 6....

Striking car, wheels really set if off ....

Wow! :eek: :eek: :eek: :smthumbup

CG3001 was there with his stunning white 5 RS :cool: ....

Lovely....

MLR Stand was great as usual, great to meet up with Darin again....

Love this trick with the polish....

Lovely combo with the silver wheels....

This was nice on one of the stalls....

You've got to love a black ten....

Coffee Table....

I'm joking!!!!! :mhihi::mhihi::mhihi:

These AP's were in very good nick :smthumbup

Had a wander down to the drift cars.....

I can see the attraction, looks very *scene* but seriously? More money than sense...

·
Super Moderator
19,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
So as the day drew on the stand became quieter, i think everyone was feeling the cold as it wasnt the warmest of days, though stayed dry thankfully.

I eyed up a couple of nice shots, you've got to focus on what matters....

And then it was suggested we should line the red Maks up, well what a grand idea....

Brilliant! Never seen so many red Maks together and very true of what JJPS says; "just like line of Red Arrows" :coolsm::coolsm::coolsm:

So that was the day over, and in the end despite being quite upset about getting the car covered in salt it all came out well. Great to put names to faces, Squeakyclean32, Kieron Watson, M3 Rob, S Ash, HippyOrange, Dakar to name a few, and always good to see other members again like Staffi and Red Rooster ..... all fantastic people in a fantastic club :smthumbup

Last photo is one thats been getting some good attention on Instagram, added some filter or other for effect... cheers :thumbup:

·
TOO many posts.......
17,132 Posts
Stunning cars and pics Rich, thanks for sharing pal, so great to see the Maks together and all in stunning condition.

·
Registered
911 Posts
Great pics, I've never saw so many TME all in one place at once

·
Premium Member
Regional Organiser
5,271 Posts
Thanks for posting Wonderful Pictures Rich :smthumbup:smthumbup of a Great Day :smthumbup..they really capture the spirit of the day :smthumbup

Your car looks minty sitting on the drive prior to the journey to Silverstone :smthumbup:D

Thanks for taking the time to post them up :smthumbup

It was great to finally meet you also :smthumbup...and as you have said, finally be able to put names to faces :smthumbup

All the cars were wonderful & it was great to see such a great turn out on a day that started with rain & for some, snow !

Love the pictures of the TME's....what a rare site :smthumbup...

PS - If I'd known you were taking that photo I would have brushed my hair:lol::blush:

·
Premium Member
3,085 Posts
Well done to everyone who attended, some if not all stunning cars.:smthumbup
Thanks for sharing the pics.:mitsi::smthumbup:mitsi:

·
Premium Member
3,982 Posts
What a top set of photos from a top bloke :smthumbup great to meet you yesterday Rich and as said and yes I'm biased the Red Arrows look stunning, a fantastic display of over 70 wonderful cars on a brilliant stand :D thanks for sharing :smthumbup

·
North Wales RO
4,844 Posts
Cracking pics Rich, all of the red TME's did look immense all in a row :smthumbup

You even got one of my gleaming black rear end. :lol::smthumbup

·
Premium Member
2,767 Posts
Some great pics loved the red maks all lined up credit to you lads looked the dogs bullocks thanks for sharing your pics and taking the time to show us some great looking cars :smthumbup

·
Premium Member
491 Posts
Terrific work there Rich as usual. You are a national treasure when it comes to Maks! Much enjoyed looking over all the cars with you and your eagle eyes! Learned a bit more about the cars too.

I think 6 red Maks is enough for a display team. Very Top Gun. You can be my wingman anytime!

:smthumbup:smthumbup:smthumbup

1 - 20 of 37 Posts