Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Bike has a Mileage of 20983, of those I have only driven 1000 miles since buying the bike last year in May from on yer bike in Aylesbury Buckinghamshire.

This is one of the cleanest examples of a CBR Fireblade around. I have put as many large pictures in this advert to show this, if you need anymore photo's please feel free to contact me with your e-mail address. Viewing of this bike is highly recommended to see the condition.

The bike has never been involved in any road accident, please feel free to perform a HPI check.

It's fitted with a Datatool System 3 alarm system, and I have both spare keys and alarm fobs.

The Mot runs out the back end of May 2008. And the bike currently has no road tax.

Rear seat cowl fitted (Original rear seat comes with the bike)

New led indicators.

The bike is mechanically sound and I have the service book to back this up. I also have many receipts from previous owners to show how well the bike has been looked after. During my ownership the bike has never let me down, and the tyres have loads of life left in them.

E-bay Link:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=270215494034&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=017

1 - 1 of 1 Posts