Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys, my pulsar Gtir was stolen last night :'( Could you all keep your eyes and ears open for it or parts of it please.

I have no idea of how it has been taken as it has a CAT1 alarm/imobiliser on it and theres nothing to say they broke into it :-/ no glass or plastic on the road :-/

heres a few pics of it.

The reg is H695 PNO

The wheels are New with New toyo proxe tr1 tyres
It had a milenium momo steering wheel (new)

Im in wolverhampton.

·
Registered
329 Posts
sorry about the car.hope you find it again with no damage.hopefully with the thieving wa**ers locked in it so you can get all your mates to give them a paisting.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Thieving w*nkers.

Hope you get it back mate.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys. Im still feeling sick! You spend your whole life working hard so you can aford to have a car like we all have only to have it taken from you by a low life scum bag that stole mine :cry: I doubt very much i will ever see it again!!! These performance cars of ours arnt stollen every day just for a joy ride, not when the security on it is the latest stuff. Its got to have been stollen to order!!

I have just been told that a couple of companys on the main road where i live have cctv so im going to ask them in the morning if they have anything on camera.

·
Registered
10,906 Posts
If it has a decent immobiliser & there's no sign of forced entry left behind they could have put it on a trailer to get it away. That's what happened to my Dad's Impreza :( Hope you get it back in one piece. Thieving scum :mad:

·
Registered
524 Posts
Sorry to hear that mate.

My mates car got stolen a few year back and he found them driving it about followed them stopped give him a good kicking (he was a known car thief) and guess what MY MATE got prosicuted and the TW*T got a slap on the rist :mad:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts