Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some pics of my GT-R, as it roused some interest when I posted pics of my wife's Evo X. When I took the photos the car wasn't particularly clean but since the car is black, its never particularly clean! Anyways, you can see I'm bit of a carbon junky! (need to get carbon side mirrors, those are missing!)

Wife's Evo X and my GT-R

Carbon front grille and lip

Carbon lip, grille and JDM LED's

Carbon bonnet vent(s)

"The nose"

Carbon fender vent(s)

Side of the car in its full glory

Carbon rear wing, side skirts and rear diffuser

Carbon rear wing and diffuser

Carbon rear diffuser

Carbon side skirts

Carbon door mirror switch sourround (and in the back some more carbon, left of the dash panel)

Carbon gear lever surround

Carbon main console pieces

Recaro Monza Seatfix boosters in Cherry/Black - ideal companion to Black Edition interior (now without back rests)

Recaro Monza Seatfix boosters in Cherry/Black - ideal companion to Black Edition interior (with back rests, when kids were a bit smaller)

Regards from Zagreb, Croatia!

· Profound thinker
6,373 Posts
And I thought I was a lucky man.
Not compared to you, dude :handsup:

Cars look awesome

Mark H

· Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thnx!

Well, there is enough room behind my wife (passenger seat) and not that much behind me. Good thing however is that for longer trips the kids take of their shoes and stretch their legs over the central console. They say its actually very comfortable.

Very nice mate! Love the carbon. You might of just helped me decide on my next car! :naughty: Is there plenty of room for the kids legs?

· Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Hehe thnx! I am indeed a happy petrol-head at the moment! :)

And I thought I was a lucky man.
Not compared to you, dude :handsup:

Cars look awesome

Mark H

· Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I can PM you the guys email if you want - its a small UK business, they call themselves Creative Carbon.

mind if I ask where you got the GT-R carbon from ?

links would be awesome plz

:)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.