Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
had to borrow my brothers TVR cos my evo is in for a service................and u guessed it got 100 yards down the road and smashed the alloy into the kerb, trying to avoid the oncoming truck who wont move!

SO HELP Needed.........where can i go to get it re moulded/fixed????

Would be great if i could get it done today!!! :D

work in coventry (airport way) and live in Brum, (airport way again)

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
mike_turbo said:
go to tvr and buy another wheel
Will be quickest and easiest!

Is the wheel just kerbed or totally mullered?

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
daveR said:
Will be quickest and easiest!

Is the wheel just kerbed or totally mullered?
a 5/6 inch long classic kerb effect, right on the edge of the rim, looks about 2/3 mm deep in places

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
most alloy repair places send the wheels away anyway so not much chance of it gettin repaired today... call tvr price up a wheel

·
Premium Member
23,183 Posts
rjbookes said:
a 5/6 inch long classic kerb effect, right on the edge of the rim, looks about 2/3 mm deep in places
Grinder !!!!! wet and dry, paint it and take it back in the dark :D

Just tell him and say it was bus and you are sorting out a claim with them as he forced you off the road and because of your great car control you only kerbed the wheel !!!

Sorted !!! :crackup:

Lee

·
Registered
878 Posts
Hi,

Just come clean and tell him what happened - if it was me I'd admire your honesty and leave it at that. It's not like you're not going to get it fixed is it ?

It a piece if metal that's all - nothing to get worked up over.

James.

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
right....got it all sorted :D :D

got it sorted with wicked wheels for tomorrow so have to drop it off to them in the morning, so phoned and told me brother, bless him laughted it off!!! haha :D ....i live again :D

But....you dont get a jack, or spanner for TVR wheels so it aint possible to take the wheel off, so now have it sorted with smart wheels for friday at the house.....all in all 55 quid!!! :D :D

now i can get back to doing some work!

thanks chaps, and you dave for the info.

·
Registered
4,285 Posts
rjbookes said:
right....got it all sorted :D :D

and told me brother, bless him laughted it off!!! haha :D ....i live again :D
That's what you think. Have you seen the size of the contract he's taken out on you. Hope you have eyes in the back of your head because if you don't............... ;) :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts