Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right anybody after any electronic's or gadgets send me a pm, ive met a guy who is a english teacher living in japan, and to make ends meet he's willing to send stuff to old blighty for a very small fee, ive just had a PS3 remote and a extra axis PS3 controller, plus the new PS3 F1 game, he can do a jap PS3 60GB version for £475 delivered (£75 is Delivery) he's sold two allready to forum members (not on here) so i asked him would he be willing to send items out to other MLR members and he's said yes,before anybody slags me off im not making a penny on this but will pass your contact details on to him, and he will get in touch, there's nothing dodgy about this, he's a brit thats gone out to japan to be a english teacher, i had my game controllers and remote in 5 days Delivered.

This is the mail i got from him today after i asked him.

Yes, I'm happy to send games/accessories out to whoever with minimal margin as they're very little hassle. PS3s are a lot more hassle as they're bloody big and heavy and I only have a bicycle. I can get one sent EMS for 470. 70 quid of that is the postage. I can also get 2 games in there and keep it under the 8 KG mark. Extra games at 30. Over 8 KGs would be another 1100 yen.

I've already sold 2 PS3 through (blah Blah). The (blah)guy, Andy, just got his today actually. Neither of them have been hit with customs as I marked it as books but had written the true console cost for insurance purposes. They paid half then half on recieval which I'd be happy to do with anyone with a good number of positive feedback. If all paid upfront I'd also be happy to under mark the box to definitely undercut the 36 quid gift threshold as the buyer would be the one taking the uninsured risk then.

Can get Wii bits cheaper too.

Anyway, just PM when you need something,

Ed

·
Registered
5,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
replied

·
Registered
5,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
redliner said:
fozzy will jap wii games play on a u.k console
At this moment in time all games are region free, so yes, Blu-ray DVD disks are region Coded to a jap PS3 ,will play jap and USA

·
Registered
5,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
redliner said:
fozzy will jap wii games play on a u.k console
**** ignore the last comment, i presumed you were talking about the PS3 (DoH!)

Im not 100% sure but with a simple google search you could find the answer, im not up on my wii's :eek:

·
Registered
195 Posts
FoZzY said:
im not making a penny on this

jap PS3 60GB version for £475 delivered (£75 is Delivery)

I can get one sent EMS for 470. 70 quid of that is the postage.
Busted!! whats the £5 for, handling fee :rolleyes:

Just kidding, will let me bro know he might want some bits!

·
Registered
5,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Dark Evo said:
I take it that you don't get rogered by cunstoms?
Its the chance you take, i didn't and two guys who bought PS3's didnt either but nothing is 100% they are marked as gifts.

·
Banned
4,875 Posts
Ed,

sounds great mate, i will contact you when i fancy something or other :cool:

Si

·
Registered
5,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
This is what i had within 5 days.

game pictures.