Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Thought i'd say a quick hello before i start asking any questions :lol:

Got my black evo 8 gsr (260) a few days ago and so far really enjoying it.
As far as i know it has stage 1 upgrades so id imagine between 300-350bhp maybe ? not really sure but it's quite a bit quicker than my (standard) hawkeye wrx and a lot more thirsty :rotz:

It has MLR number 0975 so someone here must have owned it at some point ? Love to hear any info about it ?

Plan is to give it full service all new belts and fluids so it's as good as it can be ready for summer :smthumbup

Wondering if theres any north east members on here with evotune ? Need the base idle reset after iacv replacement ?

Thanks
Dave

·
Premium Member
244 Posts
Welcome, also a fellow newbie, not actually picked my car up yet, have you always been into Jap motors? Hope you find someone to help you sort the idle out!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome, also a fellow newbie, not actually picked my car up yet, have you always been into Jap motors? Hope you find someone to help you sort the idle out!
Had a few over the years . The impreza and evo were always the cars to have when I was younger so when I finally got the chance to own them I had to have both lol .

Don't think you'll be disappointed with the performance of the evo but it's definitely not built for comfort.

·
Premium Member
244 Posts
Had a few over the years . The impreza and evo were always the cars to have when I was younger so when I finally got the chance to own them I had to have both lol .

Don't think you'll be disappointed with the performance of the evo but it's definitely not built for comfort.
Well, after such a long wait it's hopefully going to be about learning what I need to here and putting money in the right places to build something great. I'm not after comfort, I'd be sat in a bucket seat surrounded by carbon fibre and gauges given half a chance, just the mortgage to contend with!:mitsi::lol:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts