Premium Member
1,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
thought i would get the missus to do some engine work for me:eek:

OMG she has tools in her hand:eek:

·
Registered
10,001 Posts
you could have at least asked her to "don the thong" for us members?????:smthumbup

just a thought:naughty: oh and a big fat cigar in her gob:mhihi: im gona stop before i get carried away:mad:

·
Premium Member
1,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
where did you get the outdoor bondage frame from?
when you send over 100 orders a day with royal mail they give you them for free:D, kinky bunch the royal mail:mhihi:

they keep giving me sacks of extra large cable ties for some reason:eek:

·
Registered
10,001 Posts
:)cool! a gimp frame in the garden:smthumbup ive always wondered if these were bad for chaffed skin??????

·
Registered
5,487 Posts
where did you get the outdoor bondage frame from?
Http://www.SexSwings_R_US.co.uk/GardenLove.html

Your a braver man than me, I wouldn't let mine out the kitchen as all...well except to walk to the bedroom (waits for slatting off every female MLR Member!)

It's good to get the family interested in you hobbies...I'm taking all our kids and the wife away to some of the large local car events that I'm appearing at...Some quality days out ahead :smthumbup

Regards

Mark

·
Premium Member
1,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
It's good to get the family interested in you hobbies...
Mark
shes worse than me mate:lol:

i thought i would get her to do a bit more than cook and clean, so whilst i was watching the footy with a beer the other day i ordered her to go outside and fit one of those shiney exhaust shields to cover up my rusty manifold and look what happened...:eek::eek::eek:

Attachments

·
Registered
10,906 Posts

i thought i would get her to do a bit more than cook and clean, so whilst i was watching the footy with a beer the other day i ordered her to go outside and fit one of those shiney exhaust shields to cover up my rusty manifold and look what happened...:eek::eek::eek:
That's more likely to happen if I'm in the kitchen. I'm better with a spanner than a whisk :lol:

·
Registered
3,972 Posts

:eek::eek: you cheeky beggar:lol:
That's more likely to happen if I'm in the kitchen. I'm better with a spanner than a whisk :lol:
:lol: i am the same i hate cooking,i would rather have my head under the bonnet or my arm in a bucket cleaning the car.
cooking:blah:

·
Registered
3,972 Posts
And your thinking your cars gonna do well at 30-130:eek:

Now Karina has touched it ...you have no chance now mate:crackup:
you cheeky **** Craig:crackup:

i know more about engines than shaun:mhihi:

now just gotta sort out the Blow off Valve..................................:lol:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts