Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last weekend saw me and AndyRSX meet up with a load of scooby owners and other EVO owner, cant remember name soz..We met up to travel down to Oulton park.. It was a very cold day, always raining/snowing..

On my was back from Oulton park.. I had to brake heavily coz of the ferkin woman infront, next thing i know, i am sitting in my car, totally dazed, airbags had gone of any everything.. Some guy in a vectra had rammed into the back off me at one hell of a speed.. I was stoped when this happend.. All my windows shatterd and everything.. I aint been on all week, i have been off work with a very bad back and neck.. Just heard from the insurence today, they gona fix the car.. It needs new intercooler, oilcooler, wings, bonnet, bumbers, boot flooring, boot, windows, airbags, seatbelts, man the list goes on.. Luckily the chasis is in tact..

I miss my car! :(

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Djack

Nightmare !!!

If you have any problems or need any advice give me a call.

Jeremy

01782 286311

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Djack - I was the other Evo owner you met. Sorry to hear your bad news, what a F***er at least you are OK and the car is repairable.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Chris,
Sorry to hear about that. I did notice that someone on scoobynet had put up a post about seeing a silver Evo on a tow truck but he said that it was M56 A556 junction which wasn't the Liverpool direction so I thought that it couldn't have been you.

The main thing is that at least you are OK and the car is repairable. Was Andy in the car with you at the time and is he OK as well?

Was it a case of the Vectra being too close behind you when you hit the brakes then?

Andy

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My brother took Andy home in his scooby.. I was on my way to Manchester, going to j7 M56.. It was snowing, as the lady in front of me braked heavily so I had to, and as you all know evo's brake very well, the guy behind didnt have a chance in stopping like i did.. But i was stoped for a good few seconds before he hit me.. Then he forced me into the car infront, wich then hit the car infront of that ... 4 cars, and you know wot, not one of them owned their car.. One was a hire car and 2 company cars, and MY evo... Typical! :)

Well, when it gets fixed it will be as good as new hopefully..

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
There could be a claim for whiplash and a charge of undue care and attention for the driver of the car behind you.
if your gonna claim do it fully,are you protected with the legal accident policy as well.
Worth a fight as you were in the right ,give ya something to get your teeth into on these cold winters days.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
more like 5k for whiplash . worth going for make sure you go to the docs at least once a fortnight to back your claim . getting very tight on this now as lots of people getting on the train .refuse to pay out in northen ireland now as they were fillig two cars up with people say 8 in total and then facking crashes then all 8 would sue for wiplash and hey presto loads of money . hope your are well regards dave

1 - 12 of 12 Posts