Lancer Register Forum banner
361 - 370 of 370 Posts

· Tarmac Tyre Shredder
14,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #361 ·
Number of things mate. Bit fed up if I'm honest... But least I'm on the list and have an order number... So defo getting one.

I'm just confused how they can be so far behind.... They are only making 25k and its a production line... So what's the hold up! I'm wondering how many they make a week.. They need to get their fingers out! 😣😂

Covid... Parts... Brexit..... Probably all of it. 🤷🏻‍♂️

· Premium Member
11,373 Posts
Number of things mate. Bit fed up if I'm honest... But least I'm on the list and have an order number... So defo getting one.

I'm just confused how they can be so far behind.... They are only making 25k and its a production line... So what's the hold up! I'm wondering how many they make a week.. They need to get their fingers out! 😣😂

They definitely need to pull their fingers out 👎

Keep us posted and all the best of luck

· Premium Member
559 Posts
Toyota are completely useless.

I ordered the GR86 the three weeks ago and haven't heard anything from them since, lol. Someone they have contacted was told later orders won't be delivered until the end of next year and the total 2 year UK production run (claimed to be 400 customer) has sold, ffs.

Furthermore they did it as a online sale only; which sounds great because it must be simple and digitalised. Oh no, they have two fucking people manually entering every single order into the main Toyota system for the factory and calling people to confirm they have a car.

· Premium Member
3,751 Posts
I know mate... I could have kept it another year... Still waiting for my GR yaris ffs.! 😩😂
Mate, thats a nightmare.
Its a big problem buying a new car, now, if you don't want to wait 18 months , or more, for it.
We managed to get a new X4, for my wife, but only because the BMW garage had two on order.So, between enquiring about it and picking it up was only a 5 week wait.
Luckily, she liked the colour of one of them and it had a few goodies on it spec wise.
If we had wanted to get one built it would have been at least 18 months.

· Registered
331 Posts

Savage build , quick question, how is the Gravitex + top colour holding up to stone chips ? Im thinking of going down that route as ive seen first hand raptor chips easy.

Regards,
Enda.

· Tarmac Tyre Shredder
14,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #369 ·
Savage build , quick question, how is the Gravitex + top colour holding up to stone chips ? Im thinking of going down that route as ive seen first hand raptor chips easy.

Regards,
Enda.
Hi..i havent used gravitex...i used raptor.....and it hadnt chipped at all up untill i sold the car.

361 - 370 of 370 Posts