Lancer Register Forum banner

My Evo 6 (quite a few pics)

4K views 62 replies 16 participants last post by  V5 MAN 
#1 ·
I washed my car for the first time in ages today. It took me lots of time due to salt, mud and grime, plus tar spots all over the car take time on their own :rolleyes:

Took a few pics with some new bits added, ie, Carbon slam panel, carbon cam cover :)
Still awaiting my new gunmetal oil filler cap, carbon RALLIART sparkplug cover and shiney manifold heatshield, but I think you`ll agree that its certainly different than when I 1st bought it about 6 months ago from an MLR member :) Still very much "work in progress" too.

BEFORE.....

OLD AND NEW INTERCOOLERS....

TO DATE......

and pics taken recently.....

In the next few weeks the tasks being carried out are:

Fit new sparkplug cover
Fit new oil cap
Fit new shiney heatshield
Fit new brakes
Spray calipers black
Spray wheels gloss black

Hope you all like what im doing so far :)

See less See more
#8 ·
lee4 said:
Looks great, very clean. How was the fitment with the xspower intercooler?
It was a bugger to be frank!! :mad:
Thankfully I had a mate (BF on MLR) to help me, cos i`d never have done it. I`ve lost lots of bumper, the lower bumper support bracket, one of the pipes needed 1/4 of an inch removing to fit nicely, but overall im really pleased and it was all worth the hassle and aggrevation :coolsm:

#11 ·
I forgot my spec....

3" decat downpipe
3" decat centre pipe
Blitz Nur spec backbox
Blitz Induction kit
XS-power intercooler
XS-power lower hardpipe kit
VW/Audi recirc dump valve :confused:
Walbro 255 fuel pump

Running 1 bar boost, 322bhp - 287 torque (ATF)

Its basically ready for remapping, when funds available :coolsm:

#19 ·
Looks fantastic mate!!

I was looking at the old Evo 400 car today in black. What a piece of kit that is! I was offered a good deal against mine and i'm seriously tempted to have it!!

What do you all think???

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.