Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Premium Member
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi been browsing lancer register for some time and seen some stunning evos on here and finally thought id post my own car up slow steady progress to getting her up to standard more pics to follow

(sorry about the pics just getting used to doing a thread never done one before)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
MLR Regional Organiser South London (ish)
3,531 Posts
Very nice.

Not at all biased :crackup:

What's your plans?

·
Premium Member
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
the first 2 picture are when i had just brought the car the car was sold to me with a fresh mot and a service so i took the car down to mg autos and dave gave the car a check over and we found out it was not all as it seemed

Attachments

·
Premium Member
Regional Organiser
5,267 Posts
This reminds me of our old E4 :smthumbup:smthumbup....shame to see all was not as it should be underneath :thumbdown...hope you get it sorted out soon & can then enjoy the E4 :smthumbup

·
Premium Member
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
after a couple of months i decided to fix her back up and we started to strip the car down and get the car ready for under sealing and start to freshen parts up as you can most of the stuff is shot

Attachments

·
Premium Member
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
and here as she stands now full underseal, new discs and pads , full service, new coilovers new exhaust system still loads to do i will make a list of what i have done

Also Massive thanks to Dave @ Mg Autos

Attachments

·
Premium Member
Regional Organiser
5,267 Posts
You've really been working hard on this :smthumbup:smthumbup....all credit to you for doing such a thorough job :thumbup:...it's great to see the E4 getting the love it deserves :smthumbup:smthumbup

Keep the updates comming ;)

·
Premium Member
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Spec So Far Off The Top Of My Head

80 Series Turbo (Refreshed By Midland Turbos)
Boost, Oil, Temp Gauges
Jap-speed Manifold (New Race Spec)
M2 Elbow Down-pipe
Russ Fellows Exhaust
255 Walbro Fuel Pump (Fitted By Simon Norton)
3 Port (Fitted By Simon Norton)
Evo 5 Ecu (Fitted By Simon Norton)
Evo 6 injectors (Clean And Tested By Simon Norton)
Switchable Maps (Pops N Bang Switch)
Tomei Recirc
Kode Deep Dish Wheel
Tein Coil-overs (Fitted by Mg Setup For Fast Road Use)

·
Premium Member
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
You've really been working hard on this :smthumbup:smthumbup....all credit to you for doing such a thorough job :thumbup:...it's great to see the E4 getting the love it deserves :smthumbup:smthumbup

Keep the updates comming ;)
Thank you for the kind words :smthumbup

1 - 20 of 51 Posts