Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
nice and shiney mate, well done for such an accomplished polishing job......just wish I could be arsed :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Wanna come over and do mine :D :D

·
Registered
7,349 Posts
very nice... :cool:

but...
change the number plate to a smaller one asap.....you're restricting airflow to the i/c ...obviously not a good thing

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
im not a gambling man but was told a long time ago always bet on black
:D :D :D

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
Flyer1 , nice car , must be a right bitch to keep it looking like that tho , eh? ;) (Ive had 2 Black cars myself , so I know!) PS I wonder why someone has fitted a foglight into your rear bumper , your II should have factory fitted foglights in the most inboard section of the rear lamp clusters , at least , mine does , and a proper rear foglight switch to the right of the steering wheel.

·
Registered
791 Posts
bit off topic, but as Duncan mention, my 1 has the conversion done, into the rear lgiht housing, but i dont have the proper switch. Could you describe the switch and location in more details please or do you have a pic.

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
This is the only pic of the inside of my car that i have , and the steering wheel rim obscures the fog lamp switch , doh! Anyways , the switch is to the right of the instrument cluster , its in a bank of 2 switches above the extreme right hand vent. If you want this switch for your car , it is availible from Mitsi , basically it is the foglamp switch from a 1992-1996 Mitsubishi Colt. Mine came with an aftermarket switch too , which the previous owner changed for the proper factory job , just to tidy up the dash a bit.

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
all it shows boys is that Black is the commoners colour. You plebs enjoy your colour, I'll stick all alone with my lovely white car :p :p :p :p :p :p

·
Registered
791 Posts
great, ill go get myself on, ******* parts department said they dont do one for the 1s, so i asked if others would fit from the mitsi range................NO!..................before i could finish asking. FECKS.

·
Registered
791 Posts
wombat231170 said:
all it shows boys is that Black is the commoners colour. You plebs enjoy your colour, I'll stick all alone with my lovely white car :p :p :p :p :p :p
with all this jealousy, im surprised yours aint green! LOL :crackup:

1 - 20 of 47 Posts