Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well its been a couple of months since buying my E3 Slag now and the idea was to swap engines from my silver E3 and vice versa as i had a recent forged engine in the silver one, so i wanted to put it in my new slag and sell on the other one!!

Well ive got the engine from the slag out and into the silver one and have now got my forge one in the slag :D Its taken a couple of weeks, spending as much time as i could here and there, but it has been thoroughly enjoyable, didnt think i could do it but with some help from me trusty dad and a couple of mates here and there its pretty much all done :D

Gotta say a MASSIVE THANK YOU to LEE5 for coming round last night to swap my Avcr from car to car.... Top Man many thanks again mate :D

So thought id get some pics up, first one is of the Slag's original engine.

Cheers

Chris

Attachments

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Get the calipers painted. It'll look much better. Unless its getting gravel wheels though ;)

Will sit nice on the Apex springs too. Going to be a real head turner :cool:

·
Registered
80 Posts
Looks sweet mate :cool: the engine matches perfect with the red white combo of the car :) Looks like you have spent some time under there cleaning aswell ;)
Oh and i reckon red cailpers would proberbly look best.

·
Premium Member
6,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
gtirx2 said:
Looks sweet mate :cool: the engine matches perfect with the red white combo of the car :) Looks like you have spent some time under there cleaning aswell ;)
Oh and i reckon red cailpers would proberbly look best.
Cheers Bud,
Yeah come on ok aint it?!
Sean may of lost out on me silver one, although the guy from Sweden may not buy it yet, so he has first refusal if he dont :D

·
Premium Member
6,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
mike & jane said:
Looking sweet chris ;) :coolsm: , will need to talk to you soon mate ;) :secret: ;)

mike
Cheers Mike
Hmmm me thinks i know what that could be about lol
Speak to ya soon bud ;)

·
Premium Member
6,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
redliner & staffi

:beerchug: For the comments chaps, will get some more up when she's finally finished and polished up :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts