Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
a very big thank you to matt at the racing line.had this day booked but due to circumstances beyond control the final mapping had not been finished.decided to go anyway and see how the fuel pressure increase had affected the performance.the initial numbers were ok but there was a lot of room to play and the idle and part throttle cells were very rich.matt offered to finish up the fuel map to see just where it would go.tidying the fueling let him see where the power was and presto.it was a pleasure watching you work today matt.thankyou.if what i saw today is anything to go by then i would get your car into matt to see what he can find.his offer of a free check if he can't find more power stands but i think you better bring your money.road mapping may be fine for top end power but misses alot of the inbetween stuff.

stock internals
stock cams
stock injectors
stock turbo
stock intercooler
pfc l-jetro
blitz dsbc spec-s
blitz sonic induction
hks rs hardpipe
m.a.d lower intercooler pipe
tsl turbo back exhaust with 100 cell sportcat
sard fpr

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
Nice one Stevo :D canny run oot from your neck of the woods tho m8

Billy

PS happy new year :D or is it hogmany ;)

·
Premium Member
9,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
what can i say billy i'm feart i'll no be able to keep up.how's the rebuild coming.happy new year to you to

·
Premium Member
7,656 Posts
ffs steve can you not stop tinkering or keep away from rolling roads? :p awesome numbers mate only 3bhp till your level with russ. good work will catch up with u soon :D

·
Premium Member
9,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
evonut270 said:
ffs steve can you not stop tinkering or keep away from rolling roads? :p awesome numbers mate only 3bhp till your level with russ. good work will catch up with u soon :D
it's called evolution for a reason.everything changes,nothing stays the same.how's your winter project coming along

·
Premium Member
7,656 Posts
keep chainging my mind on what to do every other day of the week think ill go with the original plan with the e8 stuff and see how far i can push it.my biggest wo is ecu choice iv no idea what to go for

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
getting there m8 , pistons n rods fitted and sump back on , waiting fo my head , i bent 2 inlet valves so not as bad as i thought ,head gaskets sorted , all other gaskets sorted (thanks to a m8 who works for mitsibushi ;) ) ordered a kevlar belt from Huss at performance parts online (cracking price ;) cheers Huss)
Motecs ecu is at Motec getting unlocked an a base map installed
and thats about it :D turbos being delivered from the states next week ;) im well sorted and skint :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Billy T and still smiling ;)

·
Premium Member
9,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
none so far.and the commander just makes it that bit easier to use.both monitoring and changing.

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
stevov said:
billy ,i believe the sorted i'm no buyin the skint.
evonut pfc works for me.
Trust me on that one Stevo ;) im down to the last freeby bottle from crimbo m8 ;)

·
Registered
2,924 Posts
Hey Steve

Thanks for the kind words it was a pleasure working for you today
you can rest assured i will optimise your fuel and ignition calibration and find the optimum boost for your set up.

All the work that gives you nice drivability and good fuel consumption is what makes your every day car a pleasure to drive but it was nice to find just short of another 40bhp at the wheels and almost another 30 Ft/lb of torque at the wheels with .15bar less boost.

Glad to be of service

Regards

Matt

[email protected]
01422 241241

stevov said:
a very big thank you to matt at the racing line.had this day booked but due to circumstances beyond control the final mapping had not been finished.decided to go anyway and see how the fuel pressure increase had affected the performance.the initial numbers were ok but there was a lot of room to play and the idle and part throttle cells were very rich.matt offered to finish up the fuel map to see just where it would go.tidying the fueling let him see where the power was and presto.it was a pleasure watching you work today matt.thankyou.if what i saw today is anything to go by then i would get your car into matt to see what he can find.his offer of a free check if he can't find more power stands but i think you better bring your money.road mapping may be fine for top end power but misses alot of the inbetween stuff.

stock internals
stock cams
stock injectors
stock turbo
stock intercooler
pfc l-jetro
blitz dsbc spec-s
blitz sonic induction
hks rs hardpipe
m.a.d lower intercooler pipe
tsl turbo back exhaust with 100 cell sportcat
sard fpr