Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was perusing the mags in Asda while Mrs Chunky did the shopping (as you do!) and happened across Redline's Trax 2001 report.

A quick shifty to see if the MLR stand was pictured (it isn't, how dare they?) but I noticed a strapping young chap and his attractive girlfriend wandering around the silver Spec-R VI! Fame at last!

I looked at the shot of the queue to get in and again something familiar popped up. It's away in the distance, but sandwiched between an XR4i and a GTiR is my car. Do you think I can put 'Redline Featured Car' in my ad when I come to sell it now? :)

Oh and the bloke walking away from the camera in the blue jacket (it was a 555 Subaru effort) was quite the rudest person we spoke to that day - we asked, not having been to Silverstone before, how far the queue went and all we got was a indistinct gesture down the road an 'All the way...' before he strolled off. *******!

P104 for the bored...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Our car stands out a little bit as well in that 'unforgetable queue'.

As for the photo of your car Chunky - you will find almost the same picture in the new edition of Japanese Performance. Our car always seems to just get in somehow! Same with the Lancer video!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Chunky

How did you manage to have a quick shufty at that mag when it was in a sealed packet???????:) :)

Are you really a secret Max Power reader?? :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ahh, no I've the wee kids in Adsa who always open the bags I've to thank for this discovery!

And no, you wouldn't miss the Paj in any car line up!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts