Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought my car in December, just wondering if anyone on here knows the car. It was in Aberdeen for a few years,stonehaven & was first registered to an engineering company in Somerset. BP51KXZ

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Guess not? Looking for some history on it!

·
North Scotland R.O
13,412 Posts
This is one of many evo's I've owned in the past, Being brutally honest it was a bit of a dog this one, didn't keep it long... I was in 2 minds whether to scrap it or not but in the end I swapped it for a road legal quad bike.

·
Registered
608 Posts
This is one of many evo's I've owned in the past, Being brutally honest it was a bit of a dog this one, didn't keep it long... I was in 2 minds whether to scrap it or not but in the end I swapped it for a road legal quad bike.
That honesty certainly is brutal!

·
Registered
721 Posts
What was wrong with the car?

·
Registered
8,232 Posts
but all the bits might of been sorted by last owners but you can always get a car back up to scratch with some love and money ;)

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Well D2, could u enlighten me what was wrong with it when u had it? Yes, there is a few bits needed work done, but where's the fun in just driving a car.

·
North Scotland R.O
13,412 Posts
Well D2, could u enlighten me what was wrong with it when u had it? Yes, there is a few bits needed work done, but where's the fun in just driving a car.

The underside and rear arches of the car were very rusty, the engine was noisey, syncro's in the box crunchey, transfer box whiney.
The car lay in a garden in Aberdeen for 3 years unused deteriorating before we got it.
Steve.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts