Lancer Register Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
love the work gone into this looks a credit to all involved.
Yes, its some piece of kit.
Beautifully welded, too.Its a shame you cant see it all!
Mark is the only person, apart from Mike, who fabricated the exhaust, who has worked on the car, so all credit must go to him.
Its almost finished, now.
Iv got 362mm APs coming for the front and a couple of sets of 18” wheels and, mechanically, its completed.
There is literally nothing else i can do to it!
I will go ahead with getting the underside re furbished and protected and then get the car painted, next year.

·
Premium Member
3,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Looks like a pretty mint set up :cool:
Its just a great car, for whatever mood you're in.
I need more seat time in it, to really see what it can do, cornering wise, but Mark has really got it set up nice.Its definitely the nicest riding evo iv had and absorbs the bumps really well, which bodes well for me pushing it on the roads where i live.
The speed of it is ridiculous, but the way it drives is just as impressive.
Chris

·
Premium Member
260 Posts
Watched this video last night, I remember seeing it at Marks a year or so ago. It absolutely amazing car, so we'll put together and ticks all the boxes for. A credit to Mark and skills. I only hope one I'll have the funds for a build like this.

Sent from my ELE-L09 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Watched this video last night, I remember seeing it at Marks a year or so ago. It absolutely amazing car, so we'll put together and ticks all the boxes for. A credit to Mark and skills. I only hope one I'll have the funds for a build like this.

Im so glad i waited until he had a slot to fit the car in….i think it was about 3 months or so i had to wait, but well worth it.
Its not only the obvious work that he's done, its the huge amount of work he's had to do rectifying the last “tuners” shoddy and sometimes dangerous work.
I could write a book on the amount of things that were wrong.
Mark is old school and its hard to find people like him, in any trade, that think like that and have such a passion about their work and most importantly, someone you can trust.
Chris

·
Premium Member
260 Posts
Im so glad i waited until he had a slot to fit the car in….i think it was about 3 months or so i had to wait, but well worth it.
Its not only the obvious work that he's done, its the huge amount of work he's had to do rectifying the last “tuners” shoddy and sometimes dangerous work.
I could write a book on the amount of things that were wrong.
Mark is old school and its hard to find people like him, in any trade, that think like that and have such a passion about their work and most importantly, someone you can trust.
Chris
100% agree, it's so rare to find someone that knowledgeable who cares that much too, great work which is only backed up further by his cars. I bet you're one happy man!

21 - 27 of 27 Posts