Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well here she is, please no hatin here i know its the baby model but its still awesome plus im only 21 :moon:

anyhow shes wrc'd to 340 and 360lb/ft torque, its goes very well to say the least, luckily for me its a 2nd car so it gets to stay nice and clean, shes only done 17k miles and its like new, ive just had it professionaly valeted by a guy that uses that mega expensive zymol stuff, its like the cars wet lovely deep shine

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
its awesome really enjoying ownership, bonus is the missus loves it too!!! he he :cool: :cool:

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Very nice lad, needs lowered a bit but other than that it's a real lovely looking car :coolsm:

·
Registered
3,419 Posts
Lovely looking 260 there mate. With that sort of power you will embarrass a few so called 'proper' Evos! :)

I am hoping to pay a trip to WRC Tech myself within the next few months; looking forward to that!

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
will be looking for an ix GT in the near future, if my 260 is this good can only image what one of them must be like, i suppose my 340bhp will feel weak compared to an ixs, i just need to lower slightly a few carbin bits, and change the near silent magnex system for somethink like a greddy Ti or APS 3.5 then i'll be pretty much be happy till it feel slow!! :cool: :cool:

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
New Reg said:
Lovely looking 260 there mate. With that sort of power you will embarrass a few so called 'proper' Evos! :)

I am hoping to pay a trip to WRC Tech myself within the next few months; looking forward to that!
get down to WRC mate you wont regret it, just dont get the magnex system its virtually silent, my car sounds like my henry vaccum cleaner sadly, makes a lovely noise from the induction side of things tho, sounds like the rally cars that flutter/chatter noise, best of all my dealer allows me warranty work!!! :coolsm:

·
Registered
8,458 Posts
lovely car mate( an evos an evo at the end of the day never mind all that 260 crap that flys around ) and at 21 years young even better :cool:

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
redliner said:
lovely car mate( an evos an evo at the end of the day never mind all that 260 crap that flys around ) and at 21 years young even better :cool:
thanx matey, its taken me alot of hard work to be able to afford a car like this at my age but its well worth it!!

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
ian260 said:
21? evo as a second car? lucky bar-steward.
or you could say a work a holic, certainly looks good in my garage :coolsm:

so chuffed with it :D

·
Registered
268 Posts
Well done mate, looks nice. Welcome to the club :)

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
yeh im swapping these alloys soon for some Advan Rs's they look awesome but i may lower it first to see if im happy with them then

1 - 20 of 32 Posts