Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11,463 Posts
gumbo you need to come away from that review lol, i have seen you post it 5 times now and is a load of crap, channel 4 review cars :crackup: they should stick to documentaries or something. leave the cars to the proper guys.

·
Registered
4,887 Posts
"Steering is quick and front-end grip is huge which means that, like the old car, you can achieve incredible cornering speeds. The new car does have a tendency to understeer on entry to the corner, something the old car had an uncanny ability to resist in almost all circumstances.

The Evo X isn't as rewarding to drive as the old model. You are less able to correct understeer by using the throttle, and overall it's a less playful machine. On the track, it's found wanting when you make a direct comparison to the IX, but it's probably more manageable on the open road."

I'd say that means they've ruined it... I'll wait until I drive one next Thurs, but that is VERY bad in my opinion.

That trait is what sets it apart from the most, and it's what makes it such a good car to drive.

Ben

·
Registered
2,226 Posts
gumbo you need to come away from that review lol, i have seen you post it 5 times now and is a load of crap, channel 4 review cars :crackup: they should stick to documentaries or something. leave the cars to the proper guys.
Ive only posted it twice :lol:

Im just a very impatient boy and reviews are all I have to work with at present. Im having to drive my Mrs Jeep FFS :D

·
Registered
402 Posts
I'd say that means they've ruined it... I'll wait until I drive one next Thurs, but that is VERY bad in my opinion.

That trait is what sets it apart from the most, and it's what makes it such a good car to drive.

Ben
Don't know about you but I do most of my driving on the road. Infact i've never even driven on a track.

Gary A

1 - 9 of 9 Posts