Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
well said that man
and im with you there duran let em line up for a thrashing road or track idont mind, dont think its sensible racing on the road but hey why not , road rallying all over again,
but there wont be any takers as theres too many talkers like aidy.

and leonard you calm yourself down

·
Super Moderator
Jesus built my car
38,883 Posts
fastlad said:
well said that man
and im with you there duran let em line up for a thrashing road or track idont mind, dont think its sensible racing on the road but hey why not , road rallying all over again,
but there wont be any takers as theres too many talkers like aidy.

and leonard you calm yourself down
See you at next Haynes then?

·
Registered
360 Posts
right knob next haynes im there and im gona blitz you till your sore,

were do you enter and wen is it and dont say 7june as its full

you really dont know what your in for so how much are we putting on it to make it interesting

·
Super Moderator
Jesus built my car
38,883 Posts
Originally posted by fastlad
> were do you enter and wen is it

Need to wait for Jetskidia Chris to arrange the next one.

> you really dont know what your in for

Ditto.

> so how much are we putting on it to make it interesting

The look on your face will suffice.

·
Registered
360 Posts
whats up you chicken

put your cash on your mouth as iwant somethin to cover my expenses when i whup ur sorry ass

and you really think that your car wil beat my 480bhp tein suspesion slick tyred car which is set up for handling, thats assumming i aint telling porkies, but just remeber it may or may not be true you decide

this will be tedious but most satisfiying

good night

·
Super Moderator
Jesus built my car
38,883 Posts
fastlad said:
whats up you chicken

put your cash on your mouth as iwant somethin to cover my expenses when i whup ur sorry ass

and you really think that your car wil beat my 480bhp tein suspesion slick tyred car which is set up for handling, thats assumming i aint telling porkies, but just remeber it may or may not be true you decide

good night
Well I beat Rosco's 500 BHP sprint EVO on semi-slicks (check his profile for specs) in my standard 6 on road tyres so I don't see why I can't whoop you too. Thing is, slick tyres can make even Noddy look like a decent driver.

·
Super Moderator
Jesus built my car
38,883 Posts
fastlad said:
whats up you chicken

good night
Ok, fair doos, your call. My car as it is on the day vs your car as it is on the day.

Deal?

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
I know a couple of people who would be up for that!!!

Track my brother will be happy to play (RS Sprint) and track and fast road I'm pretty sure Mole (MR 340) would, I'll have a word with Mole when he gets in the office.....

I am not saying what is faster and what is slower, but I'm pretty certain they'd be happy to end the argument win or lose, :)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts