Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

In the process of trying to strike a deal on a new/nearly new VIII MR320.

I have an S2 Exige to P/Ex which I have had quotes of around 27.5K for. I plan to fit my own stereo later on so won't really be adding anything in the way of options.

Anyone know what I should expect to pick one up for. I should imagine I must be close to being able to do a straight swap but can't see any dealer letting me have one for no £££'s put in on top!

Apart from the obvious fuel and mats etc what other options could I ask for to sweeten the deal a little.....would love the front splitter off the 400 but imagaine that's asking for too much?!

Any advice etc greatly appreciated.

Chris

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
Theres a red 04 reg MR 320 in Bridge Street Mitsubishi (Sunderland) and its up for sale at £24995 , I noticed it in the ad on saturday , so I cant see you needing to put much cash towards a new/ex demo one (that is if the dealer gives you the £27500 for your Lotus) As for options , chance your arm , they can only say no , and , you never know , you might get some joy!

·
Registered
18,120 Posts
Now that the summer is coming along (apparently), you should not have any bother selling the car privately. Maybe worthwhile doing that and then get a MR320 for approx 22-25k and a bit spare for some mods/insurance/hardcore class a drugs?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts