Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
I get 16 on average, a bit of hard driving and a bit tootling around. I keep meaning to try and see how far i can go on a full tank but i just can't resist putting my foot down:wallbang:

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
i once got about 230 miles before the low fuel warning light come on, this was done on a long motorway run going at a steady 80 mph

·
Registered
2,462 Posts
I just filled up and checked mine yesterday 21mpg, driving back down here when I bought it I stayed off boost (mostly) and got 28mpg.

and before you comment, it's not a boggo 260 :smthumbup

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
mpg

I just filled up and checked mine yesterday 21mpg, driving back down here when I bought it I stayed off boost (mostly) and got 28mpg.

and before you comment, it's not a boggo 260 :smthumbup
stayin off boost , motorway drivin am gettin bout 95ish miles for £20

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
think your having it bad I filled up wi v-power £1.10 a litre generally run on 1.1 bar round about drive it to work and back do get stuck in bad traffic though but I got about just over quarter tank left and I done about 75 mile! :rotz:

·
Registered
9,312 Posts
chirs at rs suggested i might get as much as an extra 10% per tank from his map :D

i made about 240 a tank cruising mostly for several tanks, not filled up though since the map :(

be interesting to see but i want some decent fuel first :)

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
mpg

think your having it bad I filled up wi v-power £1.10 a litre generally run on 1.1 bar round about drive it to work and back do get stuck in bad traffic though but I got about just over quarter tank left and I done about 75 mile! :rotz:
the 95ish mpg to £20 , i paid....... 115.9 for bp ultimate might have got more with cheaper petrol ? and that was me drivin like a right ponse aftere gettin walbro fitted , sayin that i did humiliuate a scooby on the way back up the road (couldent resist ) :handsup:

·
Premium Member
23,183 Posts
I drove from the eurostar in Kent to Disney land Paris on 1 tank a few years back:)

But around town its about 18mpg and about 6mpg on track....:crackup:

Lee

1 - 20 of 30 Posts