Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
791 Posts
the item looks nice enough, promises a lots, but the lack of info, brand and company info puts me off the idea.

PLUS THIS!..........
Your item is guaranteed for 14 days from the date of purchase and we operate an exchange policy whereby a new item will be dispatched to you to replace that of a dissfunctional one.

Try reading thru the small print, it just doesnt look very legit to me.

·
Registered
224 Posts
I looked at these but in the end I didnt trust em. I ended up buying two seperate units with infinitly more features for less than half that price.

I got a 7inch tft jobbie with the top resolution (2400 x 480) I think that one you posted is 900 x something. Mine has a built in TV tuner too and remote control etc etc, all for £110.

The head unit I got reads every format from CD, CDr, CDWR, DVD, DVD r, Picture discs, MP3 etc etc and can even play MP3s of a DVD so about 4.6GB on one disc (around 1000 songs). It plays all region DVD and switches between PAL and NTSC too. Pre outs for sub etc, cost about £90.

They do make a single unit like that one but its about the same price, the spec is a LOT better though. You still sacrifice a lot of features by having a single unit though.

I'm in America at the moment but in the end I bought it over the web and they are delivering it to my home in the UK to save me carrying it so no reason why you couldn't get one the same way.

I'll pm you the link if you're interested

·
Registered
405 Posts
Before you buy anything look around my mate's company - he's got a large selection, the quality of the units seems better - especially visually - and the warranty is a proper 3 year job.

FNKD

Click car screens entertainment and navi on the menu on the left.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
thanks for the input guys, I'll admit I didnt read the small print .

Ideally I'd like an all in one unit or at the very least, a seperate tv tuner.

I could at a push go for 2 units, but it'd mean moving my gauges :(, but it is an option

any other ideas would be appreciated.

I'd be graterful for that link Daz

thanks again

Phil

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks for the info DAZ, I've ordered the parts I mentioned in the pm.

now all I have to do is find somewhere to relocate my gauges to...

any ideas ?

Phil

1 - 6 of 6 Posts