Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a Motec (M48 upwards) or GEMS ECU. Must be complete with software, harnesses for EVO etc. New or nearly new preferred.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Blade

M48 £1295 |PLS| VAT
M48 Pro £1495|PLS| VAT
Lamner control £440 |PLS| Sensor £150 (the dogs dangley bits)
M48 Software - is free

Full kit M48 £1900ish |PLS| VAT (includes air/water temp units) |PLS| Lamner control and amp; sensor

M48 - upto 8 injectors!!!

Any use?

Jeremy

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Blade

I`ve looked into this and amp; decided that Gems is far better value , plus offers all the same bells and amp; whistles as the motec . ie. anti-lag etc

I was quoted £1200 |PLS| vat fitted and amp; programmed with two maps ( road and amp; race fuel )

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Speak to Steve Simpson @ Simpson Motorsport on 07836 635001 he maps a lot of the E6 rally cars.

for info I have emailed his response to me onto you.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It's ok Dave - I already know Steve, and he will be fitting the GEMS to my car soon! You doing yours too?

Price he quoted me was with vat, and was the same.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Original Post:
Blade

M48 £1295 |PLS| VAT
M48 Pro £1495|PLS| VAT
Lamner control £440 |PLS| Sensor £150 (the dogs dangley bits)
M48 Software - is free

Full kit M48 £1900ish |PLS| VAT (includes air/water temp units) |PLS| Lamner control and amp; sensor

M48 - upto 8 injectors!!!

Any use?

Jeremy
InsBro

I got that very post in my Hotmail Inbox. THANK YOU. It is, however, too expensive. I will be getting another ECU. Thank you for your time.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Blade - yes I will be doing mine , it was meant to be this month but I had to have a full gearbox rebuild and amp; uprated AP clutch fitted instead ! ( ouch )

The only thing is I now realise I should have fitted the LSD front diff when the box was out :(

I also want to replace the AYC but can not afford all of this in one go ( the wife has found out that I could have upgraded her 206 16v to a TT for the same cost ) which would you go for first , the front diff keeping the AYC or rear CUSCO instead of the AYC ?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Jerry - not a group buy, that is the price!

Dave, the Ralliart and CUSCO LSDs fit in the transfer box, not the gearbox - so it isn't too much of a big deal.

It is only the Kaaz LSD that fits in the gearbox - and that is really expensive.

I have the standard LSD out of my RSX that I am selling if u are interested.. nice and low cost :)

I would fit the LSD first, as you will get immediate improvement. Then do the CUSCO rear diff - which fits into the AYC casing, so isn't too expensive I think.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
List price is £966|PLS|vat from co-ordsport.

How does £450 sound? Buyer collects from PE.

Part number is MR498830 and is the helical LSD.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The prices i Quoted were retail - they must be flexible.

930 Motorsport in Warrington - 01925 242342 - Colin Belton (Barry, they do the install for RC!!)

Jeremy

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.