Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem and amp;item|EQU|602098387

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It says there: Item is used but in good working order. Buyer should realize this is a complex ECU and will require expertise to properly set up and tune the unit. I am selling only the ECU brain you will need to source all the necessary sensors and harnesses. Shipping will be included for US buyers. Tuning software is available from www.motec.com. Any questions just e-mail [email protected]

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Looks a little bit suspect to me. It would have to go for a song to make it worth yer while and hassle to source the other bits. Once you do, that's when you find out that the unit is not 100%. The seller has not made any other transactions and he is using an anonymous email address.

I'd just keep on walking and not give it another look....but that's me, not a trusting bloke :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks for updating the URL for me. The unit is perfectly functional, I agree it will be a pain to source all the sensors etc. that is why the auction is no reserve at starts at 100 US. Also if the unit is completely non-working once you received it I would be happy to refund the selling price if the ECU was shipped back. I know this could all be crap but I honestly am just a college student looking to re-coup some money, if you want my real e-mail its at [email protected], my pennsylvania state university address. Thanks for any interest from anyone.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts