Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
weeb not wanting to take your middle aged title away from you but there must be some old fart owners on ere (mention no names of grumpy old men)who would take the middle aged age up surely higher than 34. even if spotty 19 year olds got them now :D surely 40 would be most middleaged atleats :crackup:

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
I'm 37 and what is known as a ROCK DAD, i don't own pyjamas, I go to pubs/clubs and don't buy crap footwear/trainers. You won't see me in jeans from Asda. :)

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
JOHN'S RED VII said:
I'm 37 and what is known as a ROCK DAD, i don't own pyjamas, I go to pubs/clubs and don't buy crap footwear/trainers. You won't see me in jeans from Asda. :)
I think I must be a Rock Dad too: I'm 40 next month, I wear combat trousers and DMs, and my daughter borrows my Marilyn Manson CDs. :coolsm:

On second thoughts, maybe I'm just a sad old [email protected] :(

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
Morris Minor said:
I think I must be a Rock Dad too: I'm 40 next month, I wear combat trousers and DMs, and my daughter borrows my Marilyn Manson CDs. :coolsm:

On second thoughts, maybe I'm just a sad old [email protected] :(
don't have second thoughts, rock dads rock :coolsm:

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
39 and 29.

Still have a lot of fun, don't think you slow down as you get older, just wiser. ;) ;)

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Evo1man said:
39 and 29.

Still have a lot of fun, don't think you slow down as you get older, just wiser. ;) ;)
I dont think you older guys slow down, i just think that it hurts you more afterwards ha ha, id say the average evo owner age is around 30 to 35 at a complete guess

1 - 20 of 57 Posts