Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone out there running the RC Developments Stage 4 Conversio (1.7bar 440bhp) on ane EVO 7 ??

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I don't believe any onehas this yet, but Wazzuptommi is the best person to answer this question.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi TVR Boy,give us some history,you live near Blade have you seen his car?

Are you thinking of buying an Evo 7 or do you already own one?

Do you have an E-Mail address,if so post it and I will replyto you.:)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Does he live near me? I didn't know that....

TVRboy - thought you settled on an Extreme-S?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wazuptommi,

I'm driving a Cerbera 4.5 at the minute and haverecently made the intelligent decision to shift the Cerby and get myself into a 7 .
As such, I need to make the decision whether it is an eXtreme I go with, or buy a 7GSR and work on a tuning program. I'd be interested to hear your thoughts....... my email address can be found within my profile.

Cheers.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Blade,

The 7 in with the setup we discussed is still in pole position, I'm just trying to ge the opinion of the people on the myriad of ways to beef-up the 7GSR.

The simplest way 'aint always the best way...... or the best value for money.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
TVRboy - I just looked at your profile - you are in Reading!!! SO AM I!

If you like, we can meet up for a beer, and you can have a look at my car for some ideas. My mate has a more mildly tuned 6, and there are various others in the area too (e.g. T27) - I am sure they would be happy to show you too. Simon isn't too far away, if you fancy a trip to Wimbledon, I am sure he will show you his Extreme 7.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
TVRboy
I have no problem with a little drive down your way for a beer with you and Blade. Sugest a time, guys.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Blade,

Thanks for the offer, I'm away in Holland for a few days but will be back in the UK before the weekend.
Can we sort it out for next week maybe ??

Cheers.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
TVRboy,if you want value for money and the best advice on the level of tune you require,then speak to Clive at RC ,the Ralliart Extreme is not the best value for money and does not give you the level of power that you require,but as you are meeting the Dynamic Duo I will bow out gracefully on this one,and leave you to form your opinion in peace.I wish you luck:)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Barry - once a marketeer.... :D

TVR Boy - my suggestion to you and everyone else is look at everything then make YOUR OWN informed decision. That includes talking to RC, Ralliart, PE etc. Don't take Barry's, Simon's or my word for it - make up your own mind!

I can do it any time, but the 11th or 12th wud be better! Drop me an email with your number and we can arrange it from there.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Barry - once a marketeer.... :D

TVR Boy - my suggestion to you and everyone else is look at everything then make YOUR OWN informed decision. That includes talking to RC, Ralliart, PE etc. Don't take Barry's, Simon's or my word for it - make up your own mind!

I can do it any time, but the 11th or 12th wud be better! Drop me an email with your number and we can arrange it from there.

What part of Reading are you from? I am in Theale.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Blade,

I live near the town centre, but my parents live in Sulhamstead, so I'm often in and or around Theale.
Would love to get to get together over a Stella or two to talk Evo.

Buford.
aka TVRboy (deceased)
aka Buford T. Justice

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
What's going on at Donington on a Monday ? ........ I guess it's not Donington Monsters of Rock 2002 ;)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Blade, Big Jim, Farnborough calling, as I missed out on invite to ralliart tour next week, I will come up to donny to check the beast out.
I am also in Reading every day at the mo, (TI Motors in Greys Green) working on remapping my EVO 5 RS group A spec, as i'm offering Rally passenger rides to MLR members at Brooklands runway in Weybridge on Sat, did you want to give your car a shake down before heading north?
A beer after work sounds good, but last time i suggested this you were working till midnight!
all the best, RogerRally

1 - 18 of 18 Posts