Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi, I showed you all a pic of my new car from the rear the day I picked it up to the bemusement of many members here.

My car is of course as far as I know the only Lancer 2.0 Sport Saloon in the UK, however I believe the range will soon include this model just as in every other country.

I got this car by moaning about the Evo VIII's fuel economy and pointing my dealer in the direction of the Lancer Ralliart, Sport, MX, Limited Edition or whatever other name it can go by in Europe, Japan and the USA. To cut a long story short, Colt Car Company agreed I could have one from Japan for £11,999 if they could have some photos of it. The bosses were there when I picked it up after a long wait for it to arrive to capture the images they wanted.

Here is the photo from the front. As far as I can tell the only difference between this and the standard models is black lights and a chrome grille. For all you Evo owners worried about Sport Lancers looking like Evos, there is no bonnet scoop, so from the front the car looks nice and sensible and not at all Like an Evo!

Anyway here it is *runs and hides

Oh, I know its not clean!

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
Very strange....like a cross between an early evo and an VIII :confused: But hey you havent covered it in tatty stickers :coolsm:

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
133bhp :blah:

Despite putting as much Evolution stuff as they could on and in it (the floor mats actually say Evolution on them :confused: ), the seats would have pushed up the price by about £2000.

The large rear spoiler is not Carbon Fibre on the Lancer, if it was, that would be another £1000.

The wheels, I chose as the ones that were supposed to come with it I didnt like much so that was an extra £600.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts