Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ive got a evo 8 mr with hks super drager exhaust as standard but i want something with a bit more volume but not over the top, any suggestions? thanks.

·
TOO many posts.......
17,132 Posts
John mr fq320 said:
ive got a evo 8 mr with hks super drager exhaust as standard but i want something with a bit more volume but not over the top, any suggestions? thanks.
Hi John, i always think the APS System sounds VERY loud, a friend of mine has one on his 8, it`s sounds stunning..... :D

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
apexi turbo back system

We do the Blitz Nur Spec R which is awesome

Details Here

£522.88

Black Apexi AVCR and AFC Neo Offer

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged.

12-01-2007 18:00

I'm after a turbo back system,noticed you stock apexi. What sort sort of deal could you do on this system including delivery? Is there a big difference in noise levels between the apexi and blitz nur spec r systems or will the apexi system be similar to the oem hks super drager i currently have on my car, thanks john.

·
Registered
30,469 Posts
The Apexi is louder but won't be the same as the Nur Spec.

I have a HKS Hiper Muffler on my car and it is similar to that very deep and throaty.

The Apexi is a Mixture of Stanless Steel and titanium coated mild steel, whereas the Blitz is fullt Stainless.

I am seriously considering getting the Blitz as anyone who has it really likes it.

Could do the lot as £820 Delivered which is £50 off for the Blitz which is Exhaust, Decat and Front Pipe, and the Apexi would be £740 delivered.

Thanks

Antony

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.