Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Firstly a big thank you for today, absolutely superb. The whole event from setting off to getting home was a big adventure.

Set of at around 17:30hrs for a comfortable blat down the A68, mostly clear roads and some points of not along the way. Made it down to Darlington and first pints up at 19:45. Would have been sooner apart from someones SatNav :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :p

Subaru Forrester driver taking exception to three noisy cars scooting past him

Infamous 'yumps' about 20 miles south of Jedburgh. All I can remember seeing was Admirals ass disappearing and he was only 20 metres in front :eek: Airtime!!

Superb hotel, only spoiled by the wedding party, creating a noise at 1am and 2:30am running thru the bedroom hallways. Oh how merry they must have felt, until 07:20 when we started and revved four fully decatted evos ooutside the bedroom windows...ah sweet smell of revenge.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Nice to meet you Saj. I've got some awesome video of me scooting past you out the chicane and the both of us getting dusted by the MR400. Three abreast done the back straight at 100mph :cool: :D

Attachments

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
arrggghhhh...in my best homer drooling voice

Attachments

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Just realised I ain't got a single pic of my own car today.

I'll post the vids in a couple of days.

·
Registered
46,409 Posts
Evojkp said:
Nice to meet you Sanj. I've got some awesome video of me scooting past you out the chicane and the both of us getting dusted by the MR400. Three abreast done the back straight at 100mph :cool: :D
lol ******* awesome john i didnt know saj was going their too, thats his local track :D

·
Registered
360 Posts
ah so your the 2 other culprits in the 3 abreast do, great racing guys although i did think we might get a bollocking, but it gets your blood flowing anyway ;) , top day shame we didnt get to chat but the day just went so fast,

regards chris

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
fastlad....it was bloody awesome. I though we'd get a bollocking as well :rolleyes: One of the highlight of the day for me. I'll get the vid up soon :D

·
Registered
360 Posts
yes top do i was still abit cautious as well after my big spin after the esses as you said eariler and i was lucky not to have rolled it but when you get into that racing senario well it was awsome,

be good to see the vid as its always fun to see how it looks,

we have my off on vid and my mates putting it on disc so will try to get that sorted as it should be worth a laugh if nowt else,although idont know how to load it on hear so will have to get him to sort it :D

·
Registered
438 Posts
nice to put faces to names to day
excellent day weather was brilliant as well
thouroughly enjoyed the day
only let down was my sh*tty tyres, but excellent day none the less

evojkp
please do put up that vid so i can have a laugh :D

nice to meet spanpody and also admiral and willox

·
Registered
16,995 Posts
Good to meet you fastlad - you wouldn't get a bollocking for that, after all you were overtaking on the left, it just so happens so was the person you were overtaking !! (I saw it from the pits) :)

Great day - Saj good to see you eventually found the "racing line" ;)

·
Registered
438 Posts
gsr geoff

had a really good day
first few laps were indifferent due to the really crap tyres on the car, but made the most of them and only got quicker as the day went on :)

1 - 20 of 46 Posts