Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What a cracking day! Nice to meet a few more new faces and also meet some of the regulars :D

Got loads of pics here, sorry bout there being loads of mine but I couldn't be arsed to sort them out! If you want any of the original Hi-Res (4368 x 2912) Just PM with your E-mail address and a decription of what one(s) you want...

Thanks to everyone involved in organising the day, was a pleasure to be part of the day....

Enjoy.. :mhihi:

·
Registered
8,458 Posts
thats good of lambo to give you a matching suit when you buy the car :mhihi:

ace pics by the way :coolsm:

·
Premium Member
2,916 Posts
Nice pics-bit of a trend me thinks

Alot of pics of some dodgy ole yellow tub:lol:, thanks for letting me be the guinea-pig during your bedding in of the XP's, did see my life flash before my eyes on that twitchy corner;). Brake, left,right,left,funny smell:D:D. Catch you at the sprint.

Cheers

Daz

·
Registered
4,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Cheers for the comments guys :D

The Yoko Advan Neovas I had on held out really well on the day, and never went 'off' enough to warrant coming in and letting them cool. When cold, the tyres were very very fun as Raptor & Morris Minors' son found out :lol:

And as Jon pointed out my calipers are as black as they look on the pics, and I think they look pretty cool lol... Just goes to show how much extra heat the XP10s produce!

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
:coolsm: pics as ever Dan, see you got a few of our little "duel" ;)
Your car was going well all day mate, credit to ya:smthumbup

·
Registered
720 Posts
Nice pics Dan.
Shame that they don't come with a sound-track, which showed how much you were 'enjoying' the left-right flick at the bottom of the track :)

·
Registered
4,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
:coolsm: pics as ever Dan, see you got a few of our little "duel" ;)
Your car was going well all day mate, credit to ya:smthumbup
Enjoyed that very much so Ben :D Think our cars a very close pace wise, nice to see the 'RG' boys battling it out :lol: Rich will be proud!

Nice pics Dan.
Shame that they don't come with a sound-track, which showed how much you were 'enjoying' the left-right flick at the bottom of the track :)
I bloody love that corner, especially when the tyres are cool :coolsm: I don't think you would get away with throwing other cars into corners like that, the Evos in general are very consistant and predictable which is really assuring when 'larging it' lol...

·
Registered
4,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
As promised Dean, a couple of vids of me following you :smthumbup

Cheers,

Simon (white Mk1 Golf GTi)
:smthumbup Thanks Simon! They were the laps I think my Girlfriends dad was doing? As my car didn't seem to be going sideways round any corners!!

Cheers for the vid mate, and nice bit of driving :coolsm:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts