Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i bought this car with 18000 KM AND I SAW THE BOOST WHEN I FIT GAUGE NOW I WANT TO REDUCE IT
NO CUT FUEL

i havent got avc r or other electronic
just ralliart ecu

how can i verify the actuator ??

·
Premium Member
22,090 Posts
papagogo said:

how can i verify the actuator ??
If you can blow through it, its knackered.

If the arm wont move smoothly, once you overcome the spring, its knackered.

Also check the grommet, and the restrictor are still in place, and in the right place. have a look at this old thread for rough location of the grommets etc

Editted to say : clicky :D

Stu

·
Registered
9,716 Posts
You first job is to find out how it is being boost controlled, nobody can really help you until they know that.

Also, ensure that the boost gauge you have fitted is good. Some cheap gauges do little other than flick up and down and the numbers on them mean very little.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
thanks for your interest !!

i will verify the actuator and watch what can i do with restrictor

the gauge are BF defi, any know problem with them ??

is it normal when i accelerate with no gear putted , the boost is near 0 ??

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
what is the max boost that i can put in my car with original fuel pump and ralliart ecu with no damage for the engine ?

i already put a ralliart filter, a blitz dump valve, a full decap exhaust ngk br8eix

·
Premium Member
22,090 Posts
papagogo said:
what is the max boost that i can put in my car with original fuel pump and ralliart ecu with no damage for the engine ?

i already put a ralliart filter, a blitz dump valve, a full decap exhaust ngk br8eix
I personally wouldn't run much more than standard boost, until you uprate the fuel pump

1 - 13 of 13 Posts