Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all got 98 mondeo ghia x goes into gear no problem let clutch out no go it just sits there and same in every gear

·
Registered
2,287 Posts
when you lift your foot off the clutch is there a wizzing noise????? if so you will find that the presser plate has cracked meaning whole new clutch kit mate. i did one the other day on a seat toledo good luck m8 sell it cheap if you cant do it yourself it wont be worth paying a garage to do it.but if you have got any common sence its a big job but not to hard.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Mr clutch supplied and fitted a new clutch to my mothers car 350 pounds and a 2 year garantee

Certainly sounds like the clutch has gone m8

And to be totaly honest unless you have a two post ramp and an engine hoist i wudnt even attempt the job yourself, as it is an engine and gearbox and suspension subframe out job!!!!

A nice job that is :eek:

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
itmustbejock said:
Mr clutch supplied and fitted a new clutch to my mothers car 350 pounds and a 2 year garantee

Certainly sounds like the clutch has gone m8

And to be totaly honest unless you have a two post ramp and an engine hoist i wudnt even attempt the job yourself, as it is an engine and gearbox and suspension subframe out job!!!!

A nice job that is :eek:
Why would you take the engine out???????? :confused:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts