Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any MMA fans on here, strikeforce miami is on in 10mins on bravo for a few hours. Should be some good fights on there.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Spoiler below

I liked the Diaz and Lawler fights. Diaz picked him apart and Lawler I thought was a gonna before that overhand right.
Same here they were defo the better fights. Diaz looked good although his defence was very sloppy as he almost got taken out quite near the beginning. I was pretty shocked the way Manhoef got dropped too as he was winning that fight by a country mile! :eek: That's MMA for you though! :D

Wasn't too keen on the women's fight as i think it's just wrong......still wouldn't like a punch from either of them though! :lol:

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Any thoughts on bobby lashley? wes simms isnt much, i dont think he take's it serious now adays.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Any thoughts on bobby lashley? wes simms isnt much, i dont think he take's it serious now adays.
Not a 100% sure yet about Bobby Lashley. Will be interesting to see what happens when he's up against a decent heavyweight. If he fought someone like Frank Mir for example he wouldn't stand a chance.

I think from the conditioning alone of Wes Simms you can tell he doesn't take it seriously at all. He was terrible in the TUF season 10 aswell. Although the episode where he was creeping about the garden pretending to be a ninja was pretty funny! :lol:

I hope they show Dan Henderson's debut on Bravo as his fights are normally decent to watch! :smthumbup

1 - 6 of 6 Posts