Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 244 Posts

·
Administrator
29,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Southern RR Day at WRC 3rd March.

The MLR is pleased to announce the Southern MLR Rolling Road Day at WRC Technologies, Silverstone on Saturday 3rd March 2007.

Details are as follows:

* Maximum 30 cars
* £35 for MLR members / £45 for non members (priority to members)
* Starts at 9am
* Burger van onsite all day
* All graphs and car specs will be added to MLR Modified
* Magazine coverage (with luck!)

Places are on a first come, first served basis so please book to confirm your place via the MLR Shop or by calling us on 0845 12 LANCER (526237). If we have any places available on the day we'll deal with them then.

Also please read the Event Bookings, Cancellations and Refunds Here

Booked runners are listed below :)

Bazzer - Evo 8
youngsyr - Evo 8
Mikeevo2 - Evo 2
JonRS2 - Evo 9
shaun robinson - Evo 6 TME
johng39 - Evo 8 MR FQ 300
kob - Evo 8 FQ 300
Heres Jonny - Evo 4 GSR
GINGA - Evo 8 MR Fq320
J.Hills - Evo 6 GSR
Vauxboy - Evo 9 FQ340
Big Al 25 - Evo 6 GSR
Mike Parisot - Evo 7
RSJohn - Evo 5

·
Registered
14,954 Posts
Count me in, just bought my ticket in the shop. Can I request a late morning early afternoon slot if possible as it's a good two hours drive each way (petrol will cost more than the ticket!)? :rolleyes:

Looking forward to seeing some of the hardware down there!

·
Registered
9,481 Posts
As mentioned above how do you know what time you are ment to be there? As I don't remember being given a time when I booked :confused:

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
they run the cars in wheel base order, last time it was 1-3's then 4-6's and the 7-9's last, if they are doing it the same this time and they have a fair few 1-6's booked I wouldn't bother getting there till at earliest midday unless you want to watch the other cars run.
I'll book up for this later in the month as will be interesting to see how the car compares to last time :D

·
Administrator
29,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Not yet - but it is early day's!! :D Alot of peeps don't book till quite late :D

1 - 20 of 244 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.