Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
MLR NATIONAL MEET
DATE: 27th - 28th of April

This meet will replace all regional meets for April, here's the plan,
A national meet at Silverstone on the 27th of April, plenty of parking, a chance to chat, catch up and meet people you've only talked to on the forum. There will be a historic car race at Silverstone so plenty of nice cars to drool over.

http://www.octagonmotorsports.com/events/detail.asp?a|EQU|254

Entry is £15 per person (children free) but I will work on a group discount when I know numbers.

We will also have a "lets look at your mods" hour where Volunteers (please put your name down for this!) will show people popular mods that are in the limelight at the moment.

A few of us are planning on staying in a hotel and going out on this **** together, if you want to join in put your name down in the other thread.

Each of the regional organisers will be arranging the drive down from your region to Silverstone so watch the Regional Meets section for details (HINT HINT ;)).

Hope to see you there
Ryan

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
RRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrroooooooooooooooooooooooobbbbbbbbbbbbeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrtttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!

ok I'll drive over with you :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
sorry ryan, just been told by the boss i am going to her mates wedding, so will have to give it a miss this time.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Spring bank holiday? I should be up for this and will probably travel up on the day.

Cheers,

Phil

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ryan

Looks like the Midlands lot are going to let us down badly on this one...

If they dont respond very soon I will make other arrangements for that weekend.

Teri

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Rob,
What is more important!

Phil,
Not sure where you are coming from but if you need a room pondy is sorting them out for us (I hope!)

Teri,
I don't think the mimms or midlands guys have even read this!

Claudius,
I'm sure we can find some at silverstone, maybe one of the start line girls :D

Rich,
there is always the hotel if you fancy it ;)

List so far:
Me |PLS|1
Pond |PLS|2
Darwin6 (|PLS|1?)
Teri (|PLS|1?)
AndyF_RSX |PLS|1
Phil
Claudius |PLS|1 (!!!!!!)
Jackel
Shorty (at night not during the day)
Evoboy (I think?)
AntsEvo
Street Fighter
Evo 6 Tommi Makinen
SuperEvo4
markymark

This gives us a total of 15 evo's so far, I'm sure we can do much better than this :)

R

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Robert

Letting us down AGAIN!!

Ryan

I dont think the Mimms or Midlands lot have read this, cos they cant read :)

btw mine is |PLS|2

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Original Post:
Claudius,
I'm sure we can find some at silverstone, maybe one of the start line girls :D

List so far:
Claudius |PLS|1 (!!!!!!)
...R
:D Hehe. Just kidding. Looking forward to meeting you guys! :) I hope you do some serious backroad driving! (ehrm, Ryan, should I bring you Dynamic Suspensions ? :D) (...you know you need them! :))

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
What, you actually intend to pay for them?!! Wow! Too bad... might sell them to Lionel or someone else then...

1 - 20 of 28 Posts