Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It arrived in the post this morning :)

Having a great time watching the vids on the cd and a read of the docs

Just wanted to say fantastic job to whom ever put the pack together, did the cd etc its fantastic

My other half won't agree when she has to hear me watching it all night tho :)

·
Registered
3,317 Posts
Best bit of that DVD is car #22 near the beginning of the Oulton Park video :lol:

Disclaimer: may actually not be the best bit ;)

·
Premium Member
951 Posts
I must be a very important person then, finally some people recognise me for what I am.
To be a Very Important Person you need to receive the MLR pen. After years of disappointment I'm hoping that 2014 could by my year. But until it is clutched in my scribbling hand I will have to be content in the knowledge that, in the MLR's eyes at least, I am indeed a "very person".

·
Premium Member
951 Posts
No pen for me :(
Ill go back into my box
:lol:

I feel your pain. However, be consoled that each year the sting becomes less and less, as the expectation wanes. I know it's not right but that's the reality. :cry: In an ideal world I'd get "back pen" for the anguish...;):mhihi:

·
Premium Member
1,062 Posts
Did you get a tax disc holder??? Think mine may have escaped on the way here!!! :lol:

·
Premium Member
1,062 Posts
:lol:

I feel your pain. However, be consoled that each year the sting becomes less and less, as the expectation wanes. I know it's not right but that's the reality. :cry: In an ideal world I'd get "back pen" for the anguish...;):mhihi:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts