Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks a lot for the CAP freeby by the way !!

Tempted me to order a Ralliart jacket, but they don't have any large in stock till ......MARCH !!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Excellent issue, brill cap well done to Brian and all who contributed.

Trevor :)

ps Doncaster Car Show date(s) are 13th and amp; 24th April 2002 - I've booked a space for the MLR ,details will appear in the events list shortly.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Big Thanks to everyone who sent articles in, keep them coming.

Thanks to Darin, Vic and amp; understanding wife Jo, who spent two evenings helping me stuff 400 mags, renewal forms, CD's and amp; Caps.

Brian
Mag/ PR

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks to everyone involved.

Thanks for the cap guys - very nice thought.

Also, well done to Fastchick (Tara) and Big Evo (Teri) for the great articles.

Thanks to everyone for the technical help over the last 6 month or so.

Finally, Fuk off !!! To Cambridge Magistrates Court. (Still bitter about my ban which finished December 1st).

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the hat guys.

Just a thought - if you don't send me any mags in 2002 will you be sending one of those nice 3 way Ralliart jackets? :) :)

OK - I'm going!!

Teri

Have a good xmas and amp; liquid new year!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I wondered why the postman was wearing one of those :) Hopefully us Scottish folk will get ours soon.

Merry Xmas.....John

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm joining the LTR - cheque is in the post tomorrow. Anyone know if this mag (or any back issues) will be part of the welcome pack?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Bugger. I've gone 'home' for christmas and won't get it until January now. Oh well, suppose it'll give me something to look forward to...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Brian,
Great job on the mag by you and the gang but how come I was the only one to get a Subaru cap, are you trying to tell me something? ;)

Dave,
You and all members joining/renewing in December/January will be getting:
MLR Tax disc holder
Free Members Handbook - New for everyone in 2002 and will be supplied to all newly joining members after that. Full of useful info about the club, the Lancers, Lancer friendly traders etc. etc.
Membership Cards - For those club discounts ;)
£10 Trackday Voucher - £10 off a trackday if you join the MLR before the end of Jan 2002.
4 semi-coloured magazines through 2002
A list of trader discounts for MLR members
A list of proposed events the MLR will be running or attending in 2002 (The Wet Handling Day sounds just what I want! A definite must go to event is of course the Rally Supercar Day!)

Sorry no back issue but the Members Handbook should give you something interesting to read until the next mag comes out about March time ;)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Just want to add my thanks to all those who put the MLR Mag together, not just at Christmas, but throughout the year. The cap came as a very pleasant surprise, I have tried these type on before but the wife says they have never suited me, until this one arrived!!! Also glad to see you are organising a Wet Handling Day, try to make it not TOO far from us Northerners. Have a good one everybody, Victor.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks for posting up what's in the pack Mr.6.

I'm interested in the Wet Handling day although it doesn't appear in the list of events on this site...? I probably won't have the car by then unfortunately but intend to go on a couple of courses to learn how to drive it properly :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Dave,
The 'proposed' events for 2002 appear in the latest MLR mag. I assume its not on this site yet as no dates (or venue?) has been confirmed for many of the events.
By the way if you didn't go to the Rally Super Car Day 2001 then you must go in 2002! Great day out!
Have a look at http://www.rallyday.com
or my own site of photos I took at http://www.rallydayphotos.cjb.net

Skeletor,
No doubt Mr Postie will get to you in due course!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Bloody typical , my mag arrived this morning , envelope split open , CAP GONE.
OK , it's the season of goodwill so I'll refrain from assuming some post office worker has treated themselves 2 MY CAP.

Some1 here has just said maybe they didn't send u 1 because of yr behaviour this year :) I hope thats a joke , I'm so easy going me !

Any spares guy's ? (u don't want 2 think of a grown man crying do u ?)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts