Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The MLR have been invited along to the next Rallycross Superseries Festival with as many cars as want to attend.

MLR members are being offered free entry to the two day event being held at Blyton, near Gainsborough, Lincolnshire on 18/19 June where all the top UK and European rallycross cars and drivers will be taking part including Steve Hill in his ex-WRC Evo3 :smthumbup

Steve will be going up against a host of other high horsepower ex-WRC rally machinery; Impreza, Corolla, Xsara and 206 - and the WRC Focus piloted by Dermot Carnegie. :coolsm: so it would be great to see the MLR support the Steve Hill Motorsport team - one of the MLR traders - and see Steve kick some non-Evo ass!

John Rook from the SuperSeries has also suggested the MLR may be offered a demo run around the circuit :eek: :eek: :eek: but that's yet to be confirmed!

It's going to be a cracking weekend of frantic motorsport - forget F1, this is where the action is! - but unfortunately I won't be able to make it as I'll be at Le Mans, so if there's someone out there that would like to organise this and be the MLR's contact to discuss the finer details with John and keep this thread updated, please post here or PM me.

·
Premium Member
4,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Grants, Chris,

Would either of you be up for talking to John from Rallycross Superseries and finalising where the MLR parking / display area will be - and whether John's ok with everyone doing a couple of demo laps?? (if the guys are of course) - and keeping this thread updated???

PM me if you are and I'll let you have some contactd details.

Cheers,

Darin

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.