Lancer Register Forum banner

Who will you vote for in the Election on May 5th?

  • Conservative

    Votes: 35 49.3%
  • Labour

    Votes: 9 12.7%
  • Lib Dems

    Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Other

    Votes: 5 7.0%
  • Won't vote for any of those nincompoops!

    Votes: 18 25.4%
1 - 20 of 158 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,549 Posts
Leonard said:
That will be a big fat no
Thats the problem, i was saw Leicester town centre on the TV last night, my god, there wasnt an English person in sight, this is a major major issue for a lot of people imho. We seem to be giving out to everyone but our own :mad:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Whatever your personal feelings, let's not let it spill out onto the posts on this thread as I think we have been here before more than once and it always ends in tears (or bans :rolleyes: )

I am just interested in the number of people who are 'actually' going to use their vote rather than waste it...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,549 Posts
R-Jay said:
Whatever your personal feelings, let's not let it spill out onto the posts on this thread as I think we have been here before more than once and it always ends in tears (or bans :rolleyes: )

I am just interested in the number of people who are 'actually' going to use their vote rather than waste it...
:p :angel:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,151 Posts
Richie Russ said:
Thats the problem, i was saw Leicester town centre on the TV last night, my god, there wasnt an English person in sight, this is a major major issue for a lot of people imho. We seem to be giving out to everyone but our own :mad:
that's true in a way...I am all for anyone coming to England as long as they make a telling contribution. If however they come to reap the benefits that are provided by my extortionate tax!...

anyone who votes labour is (in my view) a defeatest...I would rather vote for someone who 'might be good'...than stick with someone who we know is bad!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,549 Posts
Kyl3cook said:
that's true in a way...I am all for anyone coming to England as long as they make a telling contribution. If however they come to reap the benefits that are provided by my extortionate tax!...

anyone who votes labour is (in my view) a defeatest...I would rather vote for someone who 'might be good'...than stick with someone who we know is bad!
As R Jay said, i dont want to start a war, but this country is a disgrace now, many wont vote as its the 'same old same old' and i dont blame them.

I am all for a 'certain amount' of foreign people who can benefit the country, but boy is this place full of scroungers from afar :mad:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,738 Posts
Kyl3cook said:
I would rather vote for someone who 'might be good'...than stick with someone who we know is bad!
I think that sums up my opinion quite well.

I wont vote for Labour, but who do I pick then?

The Lib dems seem to have the right idea, but I dont want to end up paying a shed load more tax.

It looks like tory is the only option really?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,738 Posts
Richie Russ said:
but boy is this place full of scroungers from afar :mad:
A fair proportion of which are "English" (by the implied definition made in this thread!).

People are quick to lump all migrants in as "scroungers" when this really isnt the case. What about all the scum bag benefit families on council estates nation wide?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
daveR said:
The Lib dems seem to have the right idea,
:crackup:

So letting rapists/murderers out after 3-5 years is fine?

No mandatory life sentences is fine?

They said the other day that 'prison doesn't benefit anybody' :eek: :confused:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,549 Posts
daveR said:
A fair proportion of which are "English" (by the implied definition made in this thread!).

People are quick to lump all migrants in as "scroungers" when this really isnt the case. What about all the scum bag benefit families on council estates nation wide?
Well, that will always be the case mate, you wont change that, and i for one would rather the English people get it than the foreign people who cant offer anything to us, wouldnt you ?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
666 Posts
Richie, I had actually written a civilised reply to your post but I've erased it because telling you I think you're a racist sums it up more eloquently than anything else I can think of.

ya ******. :mad:


R-Jay..sorry dude. I appreciate the sentiment behind your post and I'm sorry for letting my anger spill out. Sometimes it's not possible to stay quiet.
 
1 - 20 of 158 Posts
Top