Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
I've been around for a few months now but I never really see any kind of **** up getting arranged, how about a night away somewhere so we can all have a drive, meet up and get drunk, I'd suggest that we maybe have a little trip to the coast and stay in a B and amp;B or something.

Anyone interested? I might even arrange it!

G

·
Discussion Starter #3
Ryan .

Definately stick me down for a p!ss up,ain't worried where,when .as long as my Evo's safe overnight can't let the baby suffer street parking.

G

·
Discussion Starter #4
Ryan .

Definately stick me down for a p!ss up,ain't worried where,when .as long as my Evo's safe overnight can't let the baby suffer street parking.

G

·
Discussion Starter #5
Ok, let's get this straight. You're suggesting that I:
1) Drive my Evo to a pub
2) Drink loads of beer in the aforementioned pub, along with a bunch of likeminded souls
3) Sleep it off somewhere safe
4) Drive my Evo home
?
Sounds like a damn fine plan to me:D

G

·
Discussion Starter #6
A few of us are already doing that at New Years! :) Go out, have a few drinks, get taxi to hotel, sleep it off and go home next morning (or maybe later)

G

·
Discussion Starter #7
Yup I'll make sure we have somewhere safe to leave the cars and we can then go out and get drunk without worrying about driving home :)
Bit of a cruise the day after, should be a good laugh.

Yeah Teri, this idea was inspired by your new years bash, shame I can't make it, it did however get me thinking that we don't do very many (if any) socials that involve beer.

Lets get a few more people interested and then we can talk about location etc, I think the South west might be a little far for some people Brian, something more central that gets the maximum number of attendees would be better, what does everyone else think?

R

G

·
Discussion Starter #10
Drink, Evos and saddo's (sorry it's what my sister calls us). Count me in.

Never knowingly sober!

Andy

G

·
Discussion Starter #11
ok the list so far

Me
Brian (?)
Shorty
AndyS
Big Evo (I'm sure he'll come ;))
Street Fighter
Pondy

Time to go prod the other people you know on the board and make them come too!

G

·
Discussion Starter #15
I've not really got anywhere in mind, but thinking about it somewhere on the M1 near Bedford might be best for everyone, that way the Midland massive and the London Masses can both make it, does that sound ok?

Ryan

G

·
Discussion Starter #16
Ryan,

suggest you make it somewhere that has cheap B and amp;B and good nite life.

I would suggest that somewhere like derby or snotingham would be cool. I know a good but cheap hotel in derby that is literally 300yds from clubs and kebab shop and has secure parking..I used it alot when going to donnington.

G

·
Discussion Starter #17
cont
could even tag it on to an event at donnington on sunday I would suggest BSB or WSB etc....

G

·
Discussion Starter #18
is a good idea Rob but I think Nottingham may be a little too far north for the London Masses?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts