Lancer Register Forum banner
81 - 88 of 88 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #82 ·
Great pictures Sue! Was my first meeting with the club. Everyone was so welcoming and friendly, that I've now booked up to go to Combe. Hopefully will be another great day out.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk
Thanks Ken 馃憤馃槂
Glad you enjoyed the day, makes it all worth while 馃槉
Combe is a great day out and you should enjoy it... Lots of track action and plenty of cars to look at 馃槑馃槂

Premium Member
Was a great day, I've just about got over the sunburn! Thanks to Sue and Ja for organising again, Really appreciate all the effort that goes into it! The cars all looked fantastic and a credit to their owners. Already looking forward to the next one- though will have to remember to check BOV hoses are secure so no unscheduled stops on way home next time! :ROFLMAO:

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #84 ·
Was a great day, I've just about got over the sunburn! Thanks to Sue and Ja for organising again, Really appreciate all the effort that goes into it! The cars all looked fantastic and a credit to their owners. Already looking forward to the next one- though will have to remember to check BOV hoses are secure so no unscheduled stops on way home next time! :ROFLMAO:
Thanks Matt 馃憤馃槂
We were a little burnt too 鈽馃槀

Oh blimmy, good job it was something simple 馃檲... Glad you got home safely in the end 馃憤

Look forward to seeing you both again soon.

Sue & Ja 馃槂

81 - 88 of 88 Posts