Lancer Register Forum banner
61 - 80 of 88 Posts

· Premium Member
5,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #61 ·
Help:

My car is booked today for the event, but I dont seem to have recieved the club vehicle pass. The eventbrite has sent me the vehicle pass and the tickets for the attending persons, but there is no club vehicle pass.

Anyone can help telling me how to get this?

Saif
The vehicle pass is your car pass into the event. Should have your reg number and stand number printed on it?

· Premium Member
5,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #63 ·
Thanks.

The vehicle pass has the reg number but doesn't say where the club stand is. The message says club vehicle stand will arrive separately in another e mail
Tell them at the gate your on t7. I'm on route to the show now👍

· Premium Member
5,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #68 ·
Thankyou to everyone who came today...17 cars on the stand...a great turn out 🤩👍

It was lovely to chat to you all, meet old and new faces 👍👍

Least we managed to rescue the stand from the Honda boys 🙈😂😂

I'll be posting up photo's in the next couple of days. Feel free to copy them or message me if you'd like me to send you any 👍👍

Once again, thanks for making the day so much fun 😃😃

Sue & Ja 😃

· Premium Member
1,647 Posts
Great day today, great turnout by all clubs, cars and various people, must have been the biggest I’ve seen at silverstone. I ended up in general Mitsi display, but was actually quite good with tarmac display, plus lots of nice folk & evos over there. I counted 18 at one point, had a walk around MLR stand, some nice cars on display but everyone must have been looking around show! Here’s a couple I got of my 9 if anyone spotted it, look forward to seeing more pics
Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Sky
Automotive parking light Car Wheel Tire Land vehicle
Car Land vehicle Vehicle Wheel Tire
Wheel Tire Sky Car Vehicle
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle
Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Sky

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Wheel Tire Sky Car Vehicle

Car Land vehicle Vehicle Wheel Tire

· Premium Member
5,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #70 · (Edited)
As promised here are some pictures of our stand (y) Not so many as normal, mainly as we were busy chasing the Honda invaders away :LOL:
Thanks to Kieron for my much needed coffee ;) Thanks to Mathew for helping Ja with moving the wanabe Evos from the line up :)
Thanks again to everyone who came and helped make it another amazing day with friendly banter and laughter, it was great to meet you all (y)

It may take a while to load these.

Sue & Ja :)

· Registered
Evo 9GT, 562hp, #EngineTuner, Ply
82 Posts
We had a great day. Was my GFs first car meet and first time we took on of the cars with us. Apologies for bringing the "opposition" :) Hopefully we'll have both with us for Castle Coombe.

Bit of a trek from West Wales but well worth it.

Many thanks to all.

· Premium Member
1,272 Posts
Cracking day and massive shout to Sue and Ja for doing such an amazing job again!! I really do love the set up at silverstone even if the track is a little boring to watch. But met some more owners for the first time which is always good and all the cars looked good, even the Subaru, which I really did take a fancy too!!

It was that big I didn’t even nagar to get around every row but I did get to see the Mitsubishi stand and that looked great along the grass bank, I bet someone has some good photos of those… pretty sure I took the worst exit path going through tunnel, took well over an hour to move 600 yards…

I do plan on trying to get to Castle but it is certainly a long trek, afraid I didn’t take any photos I didn’t take my camera, seats or BBQ, right school boy error in my rush to get there on time…

look forward to the next one if I am not working :)!

· Premium Member
5,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #79 ·
We had a great day. Was my GFs first car meet and first time we took on of the cars with us. Apologies for bringing the "opposition" :) Hopefully we'll have both with us for Castle Coombe.

Bit of a trek from West Wales but well worth it.

Many thanks to all.
It was lovely to meet you both :) I have to say that I'm plsd you brought the Subi, it did look amazing (y) hopefully the Evo will be ready for the next event 👏

· Premium Member
5,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #80 ·
Cracking day and massive shout to Sue and Ja for doing such an amazing job again!! I really do love the set up at silverstone even if the track is a little boring to watch. But met some more owners for the first time which is always good and all the cars looked good, even the Subaru, which I really did take a fancy too!!

It was that big I didn’t even nagar to get around every row but I did get to see the Mitsubishi stand and that looked great along the grass bank, I bet someone has some good photos of those… pretty sure I took the worst exit path going through tunnel, took well over an hour to move 600 yards…

I do plan on trying to get to Castle but it is certainly a long trek, afraid I didn’t take any photos I didn’t take my camera, seats or BBQ, right school boy error in my rush to get there on time…

look forward to the next one if I am not working :)!
It was great to see you again Kieron, so pleased you brought the TME with you (y) Thanks again for the coffee, it was greatly appreciated :)
I'm with you re taking the slowest route out of Silverstone ...got out the car several times to grab food suplies from the boot :LOL:
Hope to see you again soon....def try to get to Castle Combe (y)

61 - 80 of 88 Posts